« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

President Obama

& McKayla Maroney

Not Impressed

11/17/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-mckayla-maroney-barack-obamaHanging out in the Oval Office with the President: Not Impressed

Hanging out with an Olympic gold medalist: Not Impressed

Getting THE PRESIDENT to make the "Not Impressed" face: TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!!

It all went down at the White House on Thursday -- President Barack Obama and U.S. Olympian McKayla Maroney posed for this amazing photo while donning the gymnast's signature look.

McKayla and the rest of the Fab Five were in D.C. for a long overdue meet and greet with the Prez after their epic gold medal win during this Summer's London Games.

Well done.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

myopinion

Oh how nice...I love our president!

Mrs. Raymo

All of u hater mfz.. Wut would Liar Romney have done for us. U can't run the country like a business.. Fools you'll see

LetsBeReAL

Such sore losers, these Romney supporters (including Romney himself). Ahahahaa.. I love our president. Oh, and I'm not black. Oh, and I'm college educated. Oh, and I have a vagina and can think for myself. That has to be the reason I wasn't brainwashed by Mittens.

KnuckleDragger

A poignant, Kodak moment. I like it...politics aside. A president without a sense of humor is dangerous.

bb

He sure is good at making himself look benign - despite all his lies about Afghanistan and Libya and in effect being little more than Bush Lite. He's even got my normally intelligent parents fooled. Oh, I get it, he's a Democrat so he must be all sunshine and kittens and rainbows. Yeah, right.

SNAFU

Gore's look after Florida

hotbitch

We have a pretty cool President. What a great memory for McKayla.

Bigdwnbottom

He's about to raise taxes to fund welfare!

Nadine

People I need you to calm down!! The president is not taking a picture with a pop star, it's a girl who won a medal for the United States. If he didn't take this picture you would accuse him of being unpatriotic. Obama is our president get over it!!

John

Gag me. Be a President, you narcissist.

jjh

Barack is COOL AS ICE ---- awesome -- Do you think Mr. R. would of been so cool NO WAY !!! Obama 2012 the people have spoke b!tchs

Tessa

More from the celeb prez. Anything but the real issues. But he's so cool, no one will mind losing their jobs and homes, right?

Thomas Jefferson

Olympics have been over for some time!

Emilio

23,000,000 Americans out of work?...Unimpressed...

Spencer B in MD

F obama - but ESPECIALLY F LINCOLN! Never has so much been given to such a small group of people and absolutely nothing good returned.