Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Please won't one of Lindsay's Johns buy her a thesaurus? Her repertoire of adjectives is so limited, everything is either "disgusting" "fishy" or "sketchy".

Andyconda

lindsay cant afford another relative.. ALIstein is eating her out (of house and home)

Kelly

This item must be untrue, because that would mean LiLo was lying when she told GMA she never heard of this! We all know how honest she is.

tleeg

What a fu**ed up family.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

In the Lohan 'CIRCUS' Blohan is the RING MASTER!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Hey Hell(p) -

Yes, we all despise Lindsay Lohan here. So let me save you some time -

Nothing you say or do on here will ever change that. So now you can go slither back under the rock from whence you came. Leave us the fvck alone, troll.

But before you go, how about answering that question that you refused to answer yesterday, hmm?

Why do you hate yourself so much?

Not really expecting an answer from you, since I do believe I'm hitting too close to home. Right?

wendy

i thought ashley said right away that she didn't want any part of the lohan drama

janet

This is what the Lohans do. It's all a scam. Lindsey pitts Dina and Michael against each other so she can blame them for what she did to herself. It's all mommy and daddys fault. Dina and Michael go on talk shows bashing each other for Lohans screw ups. It's all a set up.

This is how they make their money. Go on talk shows and tabloids. This is no surprise to anyone. Just that it's been so over played it's not working anymore.

Lohan must love her flavored socks because she's always putting her foot in her mouth.

Michael was on Dr. Phil when Dina was wasted and so was Kristi and Ashley. He said he would take the dna test. No way Lohan didn't see the show because she bashed Dr. Phil for being a disgusting bully to her mother.

Luv

So, was Ashley conceived before or after Milo's prison sentence? I haven't kept up with his life.

Also, was this a sordid, long affair or a one night stand?

Where did he tell Dina he was when he was having this affair? Oh my, he couldn't have lied, could he?

janet

@wendy...she did. She said right off the bat she want's nothing to with the "Lohan train wreck" as soon as she found out.

This is why this BS from Lohan is backfiring and is such a joke. This kid beat Lohan to the punch. She couldn't give a crap what Lohan thinks. Neither does anyone else.

Andyconda

she looks like a healthy Ali..with less drama

ketjo

" Hello,
Daddy , this is Lindsay ...they ain't buying the story this morning we need a new angle ! Call Ashley up and tell her to leak a story about how she hates me...I am out of money again......What ? ........I know daddy but nobody will give me credit anymore. ! .".................. "Thanks Dad, I will try to spent it more carefully, but could you make it $7500 I need to buy new shoes this week ...Love You ! Later "................ click.................

Its Nikki Bitches

Hey HELL(P) guess what stupid, you were WRONG again...Bwahahahahaha!

Lindsay Lohan: Misdemeanor Charge Under Review With Santa Monica Attorney Office

mimi

I was thinking Lindsay should take the high road and meet her sister until I saw Ashley on tv talking about how she wants a career in show business. Lindsay has every right to question Ashley's true intention of meeting her. Lindsay has been used by everyone since she was a kid, especially her family. Why add a half sister into the mix?

spliffsmommy

jealous much lind linds? shes not looking worn out at 18..shes not a firecrotch either..