Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

just because

just because you don't want to deal with it doesn't mean it will go away. BITCH

just because

what a weak person

Sally

Thank goodness that Ashley grew up without Lindsay - Ashley is not influenced by a loser. Personally, I would think that Ashley does not want to be in touch with the loser Lindsay. Bottom line, Ashley is the innocent victim in this whole mess.

just because

i used to do the same thing as a child......put index fingers in both ears and say lalalalalalalalalalalal i can't hear you

just because

lets keep it real

just because

disgusts me as a real no nonsense type of person who always ttells the truth

Suzy Q

Once again she shows she has no class, and is just Long Island Trash.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

most of us want nothing to do with you.

space monkey

Isn't this a good this for this poor kid thrown in middle of this mess of a family....
Just saying..............

LightJ

She can be mad at her dad and not speak to him all she wants, but I think it's pretty f*cked up that she wants nothing to do with her half-sister. The half-sister never asked for any of this, so I don't know why Lindsey has to act like such an immature b*tch. She forgives her fail of a mother constantly but takes a big sh*t on a child, that has nothing to do with her problems? I don't even know why people are still giving her jobs and interviews. She is deluded, she is a constant liar and an addict. She is also 26 and still blames her parents for all her problems and never takes responsibility. Tired of people sympathizing with her. She is capable and has all the resources to get her sh!t together and move on from her fail parents but instead she acts the same, blames everyone else, doesn't take her job seriously and continues to act like a stuck up c*nt.

porkchop

I would imagine that the half-sister wants nothing to do with her, either!

Jim in Cali

I don't blame Lindsay for feeling this way but I don't think its cool to pass your feelings on to TMZ where the publicity will keep the stories coming. Sometimes a "no comment" will suffice. Learn how to say that Lindsay.

Reg

Notice that every post has the hate button working overtime, Hmmm!!!!!

Santasunsetwoodica

I

Santasunsetwoodica

In the long run lindsay will want to meet her. She should break the ice now. Shes so cold she like a ice cream cone!