Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

ilovegossip

I think the guy from Movieline has been reading my comments!

cowgirl

I don't feel bad for her at all, she needs to be mad at her mom for being a slut sleeping with a married man, its not lindsey fault and shouldn't have to be forced to deal with these ppl that obviously just want attention by the way they did it..

GreyWolf

Translation: Lindsay wants nothing to do with her father until she gets herself in a jam and again and daddy dearest will be the first person she goes running too. Hopefully she can stay out of trouble. Wait.....this is Lindsay we're talking about. I give her 3 months tops before she finds herself in trouble again.

jwoolman

I don't blame Lindsay for having no desire to meet her half-sister. I've never met my collection of half-sibs either, they were part of my father's drama and neither he nor they were part of my life. She could have just simply said she doesn't know the girl and that's Michael's business, not hers. Lindsay is not very good at diplomacy, among other things.
But I do remember a few years ago when TMZ did a story on the girl, she was about 13 and already talking about getting into show biz so I figured that's why she and her mom were seeking publicity about it. Michael was probably in jail or prison most of the time while she was growing up and hardly seemed like a great source of $$$. Michael never denied it at the time, he said it was very likely even before tests were done. But he did some test around that time and got on the birth certificate as a result, so the current drama seemed baffling. But several years later, the girl still very much wants a show biz career so that must be the real connection. She wants the Lohan name even though she hates the guy? Excuse my scepticism, that's not how it goes. If my mother had reverted to her original name (she as thinking about it), at the same age I was planning to change my name to my mother's name, too. That's what people do when they really have no desire to hang out with the sperm donor.
She doesn't need his name to get child support, but methinks she's hoping to be perceived as the sober version of Lindsay. That explains going on Dr. Phil and this other show and willingly participating in the fake drama about the DNA test. She already knew he was the sperm donor, previous tests confirmed that enough to satisfy the courts. She very likely knew her father's name all her life, no big secret and certainly not a shocker. Very likely this current drama was all cooked up by the three of them to get her and her mom a bunch of money and exposure of the kid on national tv to help boost her show biz career, in return for not trying to get any back child support from Michael the Turnip.

Rogue Warrior

Whad up douchebags and douchebaggettes???? Lilo one again doin the right thing. Who cares who Milo had to bang when he was with Dina, he was with Dina so he gets a pass and so does Lilo from getting involved with this chick bc her moms a tramp....

Rogue Warrior

All you trailer park rode lizard skeptics need to seek therapy. Your thoughts are more irrational, illiterate and delusional than ever!!

Team Lilolicious bietches!!!

Gotti roll !!! GONE

tellmeaboutit

Hey, this is the good news! Unless the girl wants to be a grifter, none of the Lohans have anything to offer. Keep your distance, Ashley, and maybe you'll grow up to be a decent human being instead of a tick on the ass of life like Blohan and her family.

wwomp526

Im sure the half sister don't really care for her either

Its Nikki Bitches

See the pic on Free Lindsay on FB. The walking dead.

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan mocked for 'hilariously bad' portrayal of Elizabeth Taylor
Lindsay Lohan, the troubled American actress who hoped to kick-start her film career with her portrayal of Elizabeth Taylor, has been derided by reviewers for her "wooden" and "inadvertently hysterical" performance.

Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler as Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton in 'Liz & Dick' Photo: REUTERS
By Philip Sherwell, New York
6:52PM GMT 17 Nov 2012

It was the role that troubled American actress Lindsay Lohan hoped would relaunch a career derailed by stints in jail and in rehab.

Making her comeback as Elizabeth Taylor, the late British-born film legend who like her was a former child star with her fair share of off-screen woes, seemed a perfect fit, she told interviewers.

So Lohan's advisers may want to keep her eyes away from the reviews now coming in for Liz & Dick, a made-for-television drama about Taylor's tempestuous relationship with Richard Burton that will screen on Showtime on Sunday night.

One of the gentler ones comes from her hometown newspaper of Newsday. "Lohan's no Taylor (not that anyone is or ever could be)," notes the reviewer, starting off relatively softly before then unleashing his barbs.

"But poor Linds doesn't stand a chance. As seen here, her skills are rudimentary – made rustier by a long absence and a lot of other extra-curricular activities.

LLsez

TOP TWEET
Yikes, more scorn......@WendiAarons: I think it's great Lohan is playing Liz Taylor. I also think Ke$ha should play Katherine Hepburn & Adam Lambert should play Vivian Leigh.

ketjo

Morning Folks,
Getting ready for my Docter's trip...from falling yesterday....just a quick check in......
Did anybody get a look at the newest photo on FaceBook....? Iodine Red is the closest to the new color and I just love the extension that is falling out and hanging down her front clean to her belly....and of course she is wearing the same old outfit we have all come to love....the shiney black tights, see thru tee shirt and black leather jacket that all three of the Lohan women seem to have past around....which brings me to the question....If she has a storage shed full of designer cloths why ain't she wearing them instead of the same old things over and over again...?
Well the General's ready so we have to hit the road......Later .!

bored

god there is ANOTHER lohan kid? get it off the net quick before hallmark channel gives her a movie!!

janet

Oh c'mon, Lohan is reading everything. She's too busy making it a point that she isn't.

Lohan having a 1/2 sister (who want's nothing to do with the Lohan train wreck) is the least of her problems.

With reviews like this and what she put Lifetime, producers, director, cast and crew through being a complete no talent un-professional nightmare in addition trying to blame Lifetime for her $47k CM bill she intensionally stiffed on, damage to Taylors trailor on loan, she can pretty much kiss any work coming her way is done.

I don't think the Sy-Fy channel would even hire her.

NightmareVirus

And **** of the century goes to.. Lindsay Lohan! :)