Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

cari

and with that thinking....Linds, YOU are a product of the same MAGGOT. So, in like thought, WE the public want NOTHING to do with YOU anymore. Not your antics, ramblings, criminal behavior, or horrible acting. So please........JUST GO AWAY. or just have another plastic surgery procedure. Then you'll be totally unrecognizable.

ketjo

Guess what HELP......
Their are people who work 14 and 16 hour shifts every day......and they don't faint or have to take a nap were they can't get up they do it for 4 and 5 days and somethings weeks at a stretch....They are called Nurses, And policeman, and doctors, and firemen, and a hundred other jobs I can come up with......and they don't sit on their asses most of the time waiting to do a scene that takes 15 minutes....and then sit again and they don't have time to nap and rest and get off their feet....like you do in a movie set... they don't have catering trucks and set side beverage tables and catering.....they don't have people to dress them or do their hair and makeup and they don't have someone to do their running to get a cigerette or a drink or anything they want....They Work and work hard.......something Lindsay Lohan has never in her life done......REAL WORK....Hell my 9 yr old grand daughter could out work and outlast her on anything phyical....or mental..... and another thing arrive late more then three times you are looking for a new job...period....in real life.... By the way
BIG ZZZZZZIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP !

Mishel

Linds is a pig. No matter how her half sister came into the world she is still family. Just when I thought she could not be more of a shallow piece of crap, she proved me wrong again. Shame on you Lindsay. i was cheated on an there was a love child out of that and her and my daughter are in touch. It's not the kids fault it's the parents. God I think I actually now hate her more than the kardashians.

Mishel

may28

Shame on you Lindsey wether u like it or not, she's your family. As long as she doesn't ask for money or a job why not embrace her,family is the only people who will stick with u when things go bad. Never pass up an oppertunity to enrich ur life with good, insted of yes men and drug dealers.

ilovegossip

From Larry Thompson:
‘By the time Lindsay finally walked out on set I thought the worst was over. But it had just begun. To say she is difficult is an understatement. Working with Lindsay is not for the faint of heart. I turned 50 shades of white during the production.’

So is he preparing to put the blame for this Lizaster on Lindsay?

ketjo

f he's smart he will , otherwise his wife will hound him to the grave with the " I told you so's " and rightly so......he needs to suffer for being such a idiot and letting himself be bought by Lohan Inc like that....Old Larry is a Southern Boy and he should have know if you Lay down with Dogs you are going get up with fleas....and right now he is one flea bitten man !!!!

ketjo

Hyena
Small problem with your excuse sweetie,,,,,,,,,
Good old Gavin tweeted pics of Lindsay and himself in the trailer at I believe 5.30 am on a non workday and a cute little note about her sleeping in Liz'a bed....and also said in another they had keys.......which I believe it this is called...
CheckMate......

STEAK FACTORY

"Ha ha ha". The HaTeRs are spinning out of control. No one is replying - that makes them furious!!! "Ha ha ha". Can't wait until Nov. 26th when the warrants are issued. Linds will smash a champagne glass, DUIna will make up a new lie, and HELLp will lose control and start threatening those who LOL @her already. "Ha ha ha".

Good times. For the H8turds!

delusional much LL?

i'm sure thompson is gonna claim that he'd work with her again,others have said the same thing,even that exec who wrote that scathing letter, but as you notice they never do.

and to think it took lowhan multiple takes to give that horrible performance.

time for someone to the face the fact that she's nothing but a tabloid trainwreck joke.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

So WHEN is Blohan scheduled for The Talk again . . .?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Wouldn't have been MUCH easier for Rogers and Cowan to list what GMA COULD discuss instead of the 'phone book' of what they could not?

Marvin

Something tells me that LiLO and this girl don't share a single strand of DNA..........hmmmmm

Marvin

Maddy, tickets for the tonight show appearance by Lindsay are sold out, but you can get on the waiting list or wish list as they call it....www.televisionaudience.com