Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25

Alia

Hapless has a serious drug problem or Multiple Personality disorder, seriously its like a coke enraged fury with her come the witching hour you watch she will be ginger snapping and posting more drivel yet again.

help this young woman

TMZ live Fat Mike just talked about Michael Lohan called him this morning and talked about something. Confirms that Michael Lohan is the TMZ source. Sells his own daughter out. Now he can start selling out Ashley since Lindsay will not have anything to do with him!
======================================
BTW Has any of the haters actually looked into the stats on half-siblings acknowledging each other when they find out about each other at this age?
======================================
On Twitter in Sept or Oct Michael actually took a pic of a paternity test he says he did that proved he was not Ashley's daughter. He tweeted the pic to Lindsay. Why isn't TMZ asking Michael about that?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is it TIME my Angel . . . .?

LLsez

More than time Maddy...shall we toast to
/#Lindsaster? More horrible reviews are out! CHEERS!!

ketjo

Don't know what was in those injections I got this Morning but I'm eating like squrriel who knawed his way into a full corn crib.....Brown Bread and butter...can't get enough of it seriously carbing out here......LOL.... but the general's wolfed down his lemon pepper chicken and mind too...so I quess we are both hungry.....only like Jack Sprat and his wife we are eating different things.....You know.
"Jack Sprat could eat no fat,
his wife could eat not lean;
So, the both lived happily licking the
platter clean ! "......

Maddy if I could I would Beam you over to the East Coast and my mountain for Thanksgiving...and you would be really Welcome...... Always a seat at my table......
Goes for the rest of the hateurds....
Wonder if Lohans celebrate Thanksgiving I hope so....it is for family.....but I found out a lot of people don't ...not because the don't have the means but just because they are mean.....

Luv

PROBATION REVOKED!!!! NEW THREAD!

STEAK FACTORY

MICHAEL LOHAN, Sr. has just agreed to appear as a special guest on The Tonight Show (w/ Jay Leno), to tape November 23rd, and has promised a "bombshell. Worse than anyone could imagine.... you listening, Dina? Yeah. Of course you are........". While not crass enough to hint at how much he's being paid, he seemed not in the least bit concerned when 'membas of the Evil Paparazzi snapped him up stuffing empty champagne bottle with hundred-dollar bills and hurling them off his Penthouse rooftop private cabana, aiming - apparently - at a gigantic likeness of ElizaLinds glued to the side of a skyscraper across the street. The E.P. tossed the pictures when MICHAEL LOHAN, Sr. took them all to the Spearmint Rhino (and sent the bill to LifeTime!).

See how it rolls when Daddy's "dead to you"?
"Ha ha ha".

mindy

LINDSEY LOOSER IS SUCH A BIT**!

Marvin

WHO'S YOUR DADDY??????

rosemary

I feel sorry for Ashley, not because Lindsay wants nothing to do with her.

But because she is related to both Michael Lohan and Lindsay Lohan.

If I was Ashley, I wouldn't want anything to do with Lindsay, even if Lindsay were to change her mind.

I wouldn't want to be involved with those crazy people

livetolaffoutloud

Lindsay needs these people. THEY know how to handle intense fame AND remain mature, confident and down to earth.

Lindsay, GO TO ALASKA learn from them

DNaeve

That's alright, nobody wants anything to do with Lindsay. The judge sure likes her though.

Darnell, student of Rim Cat