Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

kade

DNA does not make family. Many people have nothing to do with half-siblings. It's a normal reaction most people have to half-siblings in divorce situations. I wouldn't recognize my half-siblings. I've had nothing to do with them since I turned 18 and no longer had to go to visitation with my dad and his stupid new family. It's natural to take sides when parents divorce. When dad's cheat, daughters are not going to forgive them. DNA does not make a family. Just because LiLo's father's sperm created another child does not make that child anything to Lindsay or her siblings.

susan

I don't know if this story is true but if it is then Lindsay have every right to feel this way. Her father cheated on her mother when she was pregnant.

Lindsay said she has no ill feeling toward this girl and I believe the ill feeling is against her father, who can blame her.

Ashley said she wants nothing to do with the Lohans so both she and Lindsay feel the same way. If TMZ did a story on Ashleys comment haters would be saying well done, if Lindsay says it you bring out your non sensical hate. Get over it.

some guy

Strange... Michael's selfish, narcissistic self-promotion doesn''t really come through in his quote. Better acting job than Lindsay's.

susan

I forgot to mention, this girl wants to be an actress, I can guarantee Michael Lohan will be sniffing around her wanting to 'manage' her career. Thats another good reason Lindsay should keep away. If the girl and her mother have any sense, keep Michael Lohan AWAY, he will ruin her life.

LISA

I missed posting on the other two stories, so in case she does read these comments, MY CONDOLENCES TO ASHLEY

susan

Will Michael Lohan pay the outstanding child support to this girls mother? will he pay the outstanding child support to Dina, will he pay child support to Kate Major after the child is born because he's cheating on Kate Major right now! He will milk the birth of his son for all its worth, sell the pics to gossip websites and the TMZ mugs will buy them like they buy everything Michael Lohan says.

Lindsay is doing the right thing by not wanting to see this girl, as someone said, sperm does not make a family also its for her own well being because Michael Lohan will be all over Ashley like a contagious rash.

Danielle

Time to call Oprah...the real one that is!

Danielle

I swear to god, Michael thinks his sperm spits out gold, someone fix him...please!!

Criss

I kinda feel bad for Ashley!

It's Dave

When all is said and done in life, all that really matters is family and friends. Everything else is just BS.

Rob

Duh....that would be doing her the biggest favor of her life....righ

Ace

This is all Ashley's fault. There is plenty of woom in a womb. She should have stayed put.

Its Nikki Bitches

Ashley is much prettier than Lindsay, thats why she wonts nothing to do with her

Daddy has a new Cash Cow, doesnt need Lilo anymore

Truth

NO 1 CURR!!! BESIDES, PEEPS ARENT SEEING IT FROM ASHLEY'S SIDE. IT'S BETTER FOR HER THAT SHE STAYS AWAY FROM LESLO'S DRAMA WITH THE DRUG ADDICTIONS, LYING, COPS, PROBATION VIOLATIONS, COURT ROOM DRAMA, THEFTS, AND SMOKING 10 PACKS OF NEWPORTS A DAY. ASHLEY LOOKS BETTER THAN LESLO ANYWAY... #TRUTH!!

kitnplayn

YOU ARE JUST A SELFISH, HEARTLESS JUNKIE. THIS YOUNG GIRL NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG. SHE IS YOUR NATURAL SIBLING, AND YOU ARE AN ARROGANT BITCH TO DISREGARD HER. A COLD, HARD BITCH. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE LINDSEY. ADMIT IT, YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HER. SHE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU WILL EVER BE.