Lindsay Lohan

I Want NOTHING to Do

With My Half-Sister

11/18/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1116-lindsay-lohan-Ashley-Horn
Don't count on a Lohan family reunion any time soon -- Lindsay Lohan has ZERO plans to meet her newly-announced 17-year-old half-sister ... in fact, she wants nothing to do with her ... ever.

Lindsay is telling friends, she's 100% done with the "circus" that is her father Michael Lohan -- and does NOT want to meet her half-sister Ashley.

TMZ broke the story ... Michael took a DNA test on national TV to determine whether he fathered Ashley back in 1995 with a former mistress -- and the results came back positive.

We’re told Lindsay has been aware of the paternity dispute for a while -- since it's been going back and forth for years -- but did not know her father had taken a DNA test until we broke the story.

Lindsay has not communicated with Michael since he leaked the recorded phone call during her fight with Dina last month -- and no longer wants anything involving him in her life, lovechildren included.

Lindsay says she's doing much better now without her father's drama -- and she wants to keep it that way.

We're told Lindsay has no ill feelings toward Ashley -- but finds the entire situation "disgusting" ... especially because Michael had the affair while he was still married to (and having kids with) Dina.

For his part, MiLo tells TMZ, "I am sorry to hear Lindsay feels that way. I met Ashley and she is a good kid. But we all have our choices to make in life, as well as our own prerogatives. Who knows, maybe someday things will change. Regardless, I want the best for all my kids."

1030_whos_daddy_footer

Kellz

I wonder if Lindsey ever stopped to think that maybe all of Michael's other children from various other women want nothing to do with him. Hell, if I was that girl I'd count my lucky stars she just found out who her daddy was. With that said I'd run for the hills and never look back.

hi

She just want to stay away from her dad,unfortunately for Ashley.The best think is to stay away from the entire family

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

WTF?.............the LOWhans have their fingers on the hate button?

mannequin

The truth be told, the half-sister probably has enough sense not to care. Still, what an awful person you are Lohan. What a disgusting, worthless, talentless person.

awards

WTF? FFS! FMTT! This is where Linds draws the line and plays hard to get?

Let's see how long it lasts when Vivod pops a contract for a Lohan Family Orgy Snuff Film, eh?

Linds will be there on her hands and knees!

CoconutScrimp

And I'm sure she wants nothing to you with you, either. Why would

Ashley want to polluted herself with all your toxicity, LiLo??

some guy

Part of me hopes Ashley becomes famous just to see how fast Lindsay changes her tune.

Twiz

On behalf of Ashley, let me say "Thanks for the early X-Mas present"

jen

I don't think it's odd. Even though it's not the child's fault many kids feel like they are being disloyal to their mom if they reach out to a sibling conceived during an affair. She may change her mind later. She's still blaming daddy I see. She was the dumba$$ who called her dad knowing he runs to the media EVERY time. I feel sorry for Ashley having MiLo as a dad and LiLo as a sister. If LiLo does ever change her mind I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley wants nothing to do with the trainwreck LiLo.

SusanInFlorida

Hey Lindsay, guess what....MiLo has yet another baby surprise for you because his current girlfriend is pregnant!

reader

what a horrible person she is. You would hink someone who even gave half a care for a total stranger ( oh wait she hits them and drives away) would care enough to protect her sibling from their father. Lindsey is just such a waste of air,

Jordan

And the winner is ASHLEY, she should be thankful lindsay wants nothing to do with her now she just might have a chance at a good liffe.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I think teen age girls love drama and Ashley loves it. As usual Lindsays response is immature which is normal for long term substance abusers. Ashley had a right to know the truth about her progeny. The question is will she get child support from the last 17 years?

moxie

Ashley can thank her mother for her highly questionable choice in picking Ashley's father. And then playing out this drama on TV, a nightmare to say the least. As for meeting LiLo in person, you have got to be kidding me. Ashley has reached her quota in the embarrasment department (between her mother, MiLo and that nasty skank Lilo).

deb

Of course she will not have anything to do with her-it is all about Lindsey. She is a selfish drug addict/liquor queen, who someday will kill someone on one of her rampages.