Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez

The Lonely Hearts Club

11/18/2012 6:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118-taylor-swift-selena-gomez-gsiYou're a 20-year-old female pop star and you've just broken up with a famous fella ... who better to understand what you're going through better than the Queen of Breakups ... Taylor Swift.

Yes, Selena Gomez shared a meal in L.A. last night with the woman who has famously been linked and then unlinked with the likes of Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Cory Monteith, Toby Hemingway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zac Efron, Garrett Hedlund, Eddie Redmayne, Harry Styles and Conor Kennedy.

This whole thing will make a great song, don't you think?

GeniusMachine

I'd like to deposit DNA into all six of these girls holes.

hunter

Taylor: "Bieber and little weiner somewhat rhymes but you have to be more subtle."

wingedmonkey

Taylor after 7 or 8 guys.......maybe it's you!! just sayin'!!

Carl

Taylor may be the WORST person to talk to if you want good advice on relationships and breaking up. The fact that she does it so often really isn't a good thing.

Kelly

Taylor Swift is an emotional vampire. I feel sorry for any straight man who goes within three feet of her.

tleeg

Has she really been with all those guys? What the hell is wrong with Taylor Swift? Is apparent shes fu**ed in the head to go thru all those guys.

Abe

Harvey, this is a perfect place for a "Who'd You Rather..."

I'd rather...Taylor.

wendy

I'm waiting for Taylor's song, "maybe it's me"

tleeg

What a hoe-bag.

latestdiets.net

"Hi! Yall, I wrote this next song about a friend who had her heart broken and we talked about it over dinner. It's called "Selena Gomez bought me a burrito".

Parker

Damn Taylor Swift is such a whore...that long list of men this bitch has had, ...makes Paris Hilton look like the Virgin Mary...I guess Taylor is the newly crowned "Queen of the Penis Posse"..........whadda whore!

LiLo's boy toy

Taylor Swift uses her celebrity and money to bed anyone she wants. She wants everyone.

jen

They are both immature little girls! Ugh! Taylor is more in live with the idea of being in love than the guy she is supposed to be dating. Selena acts like a jealous, emotionally out of control wreck. Biebs is too young and needs help with his wardrobe after seeing his pics from the big restaurant fight.

jen

Love not Live

Allisonom

I don't think Taylor's a whore, but she dates a lot of guys in a small time span. She doesn't know who or what she's looking for, I think she should take some time off from making break up songs, and figure out what she wants. It's getting pathetic, and it looks bad in her part. I feel bad for Selena because of the constant harassment from the Bieber fans. I would get sick of it too. It's really not a big deal though. The fans didn't 'win him back', he's not gonna date some teenage girl who's obsessed with him, when he can have Victoria Secret models.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments