Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez

The Lonely Hearts Club

11/18/2012 6:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118-taylor-swift-selena-gomez-gsiYou're a 20-year-old female pop star and you've just broken up with a famous fella ... who better to understand what you're going through better than the Queen of Breakups ... Taylor Swift.

Yes, Selena Gomez shared a meal in L.A. last night with the woman who has famously been linked and then unlinked with the likes of Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Cory Monteith, Toby Hemingway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zac Efron, Garrett Hedlund, Eddie Redmayne, Harry Styles and Conor Kennedy.

This whole thing will make a great song, don't you think?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Jen

You guys are such hypocrites. Britney Spears slept around on her tours like nobody's business, with men and women, but Taylor Swift dating many guys (and you don't even know if she gave it up to all of them, with the combined schedules there wouldn't be much time for that anyway) but yeah let's persecute that one just because we're jealous.

LK

SELENA WASN'T BY HIS SIDE 2NIGHT @ THE AMA'S
BREAKING UP WITH SOME1 CAN B HARD 4 SOME PPL, VERY SAD & LOTS OF CRYING FEEL 4 THE KIDS & THERE BREAKING HEARTS ITS HARD 2 GO THRU @ ANY AGE
AHHH LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT LOVE IT LOL!!!

Ms. Everlast

How do those random comments about jobs/careers make it

Ms. Everlast

Hey...my comment got cut off....grrr

Ms. Everlast

I agree jen

LCS27

They're totally different. Taylor is a psycho about her exes and Selena was just a naive beard. I wish Taylor dated Bieber, so she would reveal in a song the huge poofter he's.

Sylvixen

Taylor Swift is an around the way hoe !!! Lol she looks so innocent but she loves di!k !!!!

News Flash

Selena has greasy hair.

Turk182

Wonder if they...........

milly5

The heart is a lonely hunter, great book...

Anywho, Taylor Swift reminds me of my high school friend, she was also white AND a cheerleader. She really loved her jocks...

MyTmar

Why would anybody take advice from love 'em & leave T-Swifty unless they needed advice on how to write breakup songs ....they should both find nice hometown guys who are not in the business, but then again, what average Joe could stand being in the spolight of these two famous young ladies.....??!!

joe gillis

i wonder if they banged each other afterwards ?

SammyG

SHE-DEVILS!!!!!

Old Gregg

She needs someone not in show biz. She needs an average working man. Who me? Why not? And yes, yes I would like to love her and LoVe her. Yep, I would stick around. Make sure she found as much joy as I did. If she left then why stress. I have songs of my own. They're old, but they are a whole lot deeper than "your body is a wonderland".

kelly

Taylor Swift likes dark meat
After publicly humiliating Harry Styles at the Brit Awards she was flirting with his black friends Jordan Stephen and Frank Ocean. After whoring with so many white men it’s about time Taylor Swift started whoring with ******s as well. Think about all of the new songs she could write because of the new boyfriends.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6