Ariel Winter's Dad

She Don't Need

No Guardianship

11/19/2012 5:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1119-tmz-ariel-winterAriel Winter's dad just filed a stunning objection to the guardianship of his daughter Ariel, calling her "My Retirement Surprise Child."

Glenn Workman says in his declaration, "I am physically, emotionally, and financially capable of caring for my daughter, without limitation. No evidence has been produced that suggests any detriment to Ariel associated with my father-daughter relationship with her."

Glenn, who does not want daughter Shanelle to be Ariel's guardian, says, "I am a frugal and modest person with a moderate income who doesn't need Ariel's income to survive."

Glenn says he has a great relationship with Ariel, adding "We enjoy going on long walks together ... and I love to listen to her talk to me ... I find her to be very interesting."

Glenn also says, "I believe Ariel has demonstrated a lot of maturity and is at an age now that she should have more control over her finances."

Glenn never addresses allegations that his wife Chrystal physically and emotionally abused Ariel, except to say their relationship is strained.

Glenn says his daughter may be trying to grow up too fast, as evidenced by allegedly having an 18-year-old boyfriend.

backfire

she should have more control of her finances? is he serious? she's a KID. Like LLohan? Justin? In a sportscar when she gets a license then followed by police? This is getting silly....

just because

shavonne gets so jealous when max talks about anything but her..........

just because

i barely realized that deep down...harvey is an asian woman with no boobs who looks like Margaret Cho

LRT

Enough of this white trash... He needs to go back to school and learn grammar ...

little.bird3450

Father should have had first option raising his daughter. As I've said repeatedly, I still question the older sisters motives at this point given the fact the older sister has little work in the very place her sister does and the forced staged photo ops.

K.C.

in 6-10 years playboy here she comes

danny

I guess they are grooming her for the reality show 'Teenage Mom" so the they can extend her 15 minutes of fame.

Pammycat

Please, she isn't no Lindsay Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Corey Feldman, etc... Here today gone tomorrow. Most people don't even know her. Give her her money, let her blow it all and then see where she's at and who wants her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3