Kendra Wilkinson

RIPS Kelsey Grammer

He's Disgusting!

11/19/2012 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111912_kendra_wilkinson_launch
Kendra Wilkinson tells TMZ ... she was DISGUSTED when she saw Kelsey Grammer bring his infant child to the Playboy mansion last month ... and stormed out of the party in protest.

Kendra -- and her hot model friend Jessica Hall -- were out at Lure nightclub in Hollywood last night and told us they personally witnessed Kelsey raging at Hef's pad with his 3-month old daughter Faith.

In fact, Kendra says she was so pissed about the situation, she confronted Kelsey during the event.

"Oh, he KNOWS how I feel, trust me," Kendra said ... "I gave him that eye and I left because of that."

TMZ broke the story, Kelsey and the baby were at the party well past midnight (check out the photo below).

Kelsey claims he only took the kid out because he and his wife couldn't find a babysitter ... and explained, "The baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight."

1119-kelsey-grammer-baby-1

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bon

Why is she even on here? She is so, so moral, such an upstanding human being. Her opinion means so much! Tell us more how you shared an 80 year old man with 2 others women. Give us that fake smile some more.

TheRealJerseyShore

I'm sure Kelsey doesn't even know who this chick is!!!! I wish I didn't know who this chick was!!!!

GeniusMachine

I call bull on Kelsey Grammer. I know you can't see the ear in this pic, but you can see most of the head and I don't see anything that indicates that the baby's ears were covered.

ragu4u

That kid should be happy as hell. Think about it. To a nursing baby, the Playboy Mansion has to be like an "All-U-Can Eat" buffet! Slurp, slurp

Hollyhoodguy

I don't see what the big deal is. Its not like the baby was in harm's way.

tom jones

so you use drugs, take your clothes off for money, mary some 80 year old for publicity, BUT have the nerve to tell someone how to care for their child which is only 3 months old and already has seen mommy naked, been around people that drink.

just take your clothes off and shut your mouth, that is all that you are good for

Joe

And this is coming from a person who's whole 'career' is being naked, sleeping with a guy older than her grandfather, posing naked while having a child, knowing that her child is going to be made fun of by his schoolmates because of her past, and recorded herself having sex with her boyfriend. SHE is judging someone ? Wow.

starshine79

you know what you do when you can't find a sitter? you stay home.

stef

Wow, Kendra...you've also been known to rip into Kate Gosselin and slam her, yet you joined forces with her to film a new reality show. (which has NOT been picked up, thankfully) How long before you do the same with Kelsey?

Luke

Why would anyone care what this gold digging whore says? but she did give him "The eye". That probably almost killed him. If she would've given him the vagina, it would've given him all her STDs.

whocares

Kelsey Grammer is gross. Get a babysitter or stay the F home. Give me a break. You have a baby in a bar, no just a playboy party. She was sleeping. Gross....

Alex J

Oh yeah, because she's not a whore...

Phalen

How is ..."I gave him that eye and I left because of that." confronting him? If she was so disgusted then she should have SAID something!

john

From the mouth of the nastiest ugly fake whore the PB Mansion has ever seen

MikeyG

Ugh.. what a dirty old man. Really dude? You just couldn't miss the party? Might as well have brought your baby to a brothel.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments