Kendra Wilkinson

RIPS Kelsey Grammer

He's Disgusting!

11/19/2012 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111912_kendra_wilkinson_launch
Kendra Wilkinson tells TMZ ... she was DISGUSTED when she saw Kelsey Grammer bring his infant child to the Playboy mansion last month ... and stormed out of the party in protest.

Kendra -- and her hot model friend Jessica Hall -- were out at Lure nightclub in Hollywood last night and told us they personally witnessed Kelsey raging at Hef's pad with his 3-month old daughter Faith.

In fact, Kendra says she was so pissed about the situation, she confronted Kelsey during the event.

"Oh, he KNOWS how I feel, trust me," Kendra said ... "I gave him that eye and I left because of that."

TMZ broke the story, Kelsey and the baby were at the party well past midnight (check out the photo below).

Kelsey claims he only took the kid out because he and his wife couldn't find a babysitter ... and explained, "The baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight."

1119-kelsey-grammer-baby-1

Lee

Ohhh goody. A 2 bit slt is passing judgement on a productive, working member of society. What CRAP!!!!

lalet

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones however, she is right to think its disgusting.

Sonofavet

So, "KENDRA who did KENTUCKY", who are you, anyway, one of Hef's old used up sluts? Aren't your chjildren going to be so proud of mommy one day?

Chris

OK let me get this straight....This woman made a name for herself by posing naked for playboy, and she has the gall to be pissed that he brought his infant daughter to the mansion? If this were a todler I could see her point but this baby will not even remember she was there. This woman needs to just go away because she is no one to speak about morals or how people raise their children. Go back out to the club barely dressed so men can stare at you. Get a life and a real job you whore.

whatever3

And I'm disgusted that she married a black guy and had a mulatto kid.

Maverick

Kendra should STFU. If she didn't get those breast implants, she would be living in a trailer park in San Diego.

In other words, total white trash.

Keith

I agree 100% with Kendra. I thought Kelsey was way smarter than that but I guess I was wrong. You simply do not bring a baby to an event like that. The whole "we couldn't find a babysitter' line is so STUPID. Kelsey is a dumbass.....

Angie

And tell us again Kendra how wonderful you were living with a man old enough to be your great grandfather and 2 other women. Step off your pedestal in your spiked heels before you take a big tumble!

3Storms

She's no better herself as a whore who made her money and "fame" off of showing off the goods and being a whore. Her morality meter is pretty damn low herself.

Miki

If you cannot find a sitter, then stay home. Like normal people do. I am surprised that they let him in with an infant. It is not Kendra's responsibility to this child, so why did she leave.

Stephanie

You know you've done something pretty bad when you've done something amoral in the eyes of Kendra Wilkinson.

Good move Kelsey. These are great female role models for the baby to look up to. He's such a Sleezebag so this move doesn't surprise me coming from him.

oink

Once a Ho always a Ho, Kendra Ho Ho Ho

Truth

Gee, it's almost like she has a crappy TV show that needs publicity or something.

Theus Oliven

If they couldnt't find a babysitter, his wife should have stayed home with the baby!! Or is she scared to let him go out because he might cheat on her like he did Camille!!!!

myopinion

Kendra how dare you! I've seen your parenting!