Kendra Wilkinson

RIPS Kelsey Grammer

He's Disgusting!

11/19/2012 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111912_kendra_wilkinson_launch
Kendra Wilkinson tells TMZ ... she was DISGUSTED when she saw Kelsey Grammer bring his infant child to the Playboy mansion last month ... and stormed out of the party in protest.

Kendra -- and her hot model friend Jessica Hall -- were out at Lure nightclub in Hollywood last night and told us they personally witnessed Kelsey raging at Hef's pad with his 3-month old daughter Faith.

In fact, Kendra says she was so pissed about the situation, she confronted Kelsey during the event.

"Oh, he KNOWS how I feel, trust me," Kendra said ... "I gave him that eye and I left because of that."

TMZ broke the story, Kelsey and the baby were at the party well past midnight (check out the photo below).

Kelsey claims he only took the kid out because he and his wife couldn't find a babysitter ... and explained, "The baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight."

1119-kelsey-grammer-baby-1

Susan

He's old news, ugly as a bowl of crap and fraggy as a ***! Go away Kelsey Grammer...you are a big frigging nothing! Go F..K an 18 tr old! PUKE!

Mayu

Here's what's hilarious about the idiots commenting. 1. It's no like there was sex orgies going on. 2. the baby was supervised, (not left unattended) wasn't left in soiled diapers, wasn't left hungry, the child was taken care of and sleeping happily. 3. three month olds DO NOT HAVE LONG TERM MEMORIES. Hell, they're short term memories are sh!t. Even if this kid was a freak of nature and could even remember his own birth... he was sleeping. So... where exactly is the scandal? And why are people agreeing with the moral preaching of a woman who wh0red herself out to not only Playboy, but Hugh Hefner for years?

Janroc

Who brings a BABY to a party? With all their money, he couldn't find ONE babysitter? It just doesn't make any sense...

Playboy

wow ! yum wow !

Luna

I remember not going to events because we could not find a sitter or she cancelled at the last minute. A party were people are drunk does not sound like a good place for a baby to be. Wonder if Kelsey considered just staying home? Perhaps not harm was done but it is a very risky thing to do and I never would even consider doing that for one second.

ange

THE GUYS IS RICH SCHMUK

Stouf

Someone so into going to playboy mansion that if he cant find a sitter he brings a newborn Stay Home like most parents would

Don

Mr. Grammer, as a father, I can tell you and those of your ilk that if my wife and I can't find a baby sitter, regardless of occasion, we don't take an infant child to an all adult party period !! That's plain old common sense. Guess they don't have that out there
in the "Land of Fruits and Nuts !"

Ann

I mean who the heck brings a baby to such a thing!! The mother should habe stayed her dumb ass home. Camile would have never done that!!!He wanted this stupid ass younger female and thats what he got a young dumb ass.

Biff Jones

Kelsey Grammer has always been a jerk, arrogant and selfish to a tee. It's always about Kelsey.

Bob

That must have really scared Heff......Someone walking into the Mansion with a baby. ha ha

Dede

Love you kendra, you're awesome!!!! you go girl!!!

Lei_LaLa

Figures....Kelsey aren't you do at a nursing facility... what the hell u doing with a baby....retire your old balls please this should be enough evidence Sundowners disease

Becky

I personally don't think this is news and I'm surprised that more babies arn't at the mansion.... Oh that's right these womens abort those missions to continue with their ultimite goal of being national whores! Anything with the words playboy or playmate isn't news! It's NASTY!!!!

Jake4OClock

I KNOW who Kelsey Grammer is, because I'm old! I don't know who Kendra Wilkinson is. I don't think I WANT to know. This story revolves around the Hollywood "elite." Is it REALLY worth reading? Are these folks REALLY worth following?