Elmo Accuser

We Dry-Humped

... But NO Intercourse!

11/20/2012 12:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

112012_cecil_elmo_pressconf_launch
Kevin Clash -- the voice of Elmo -- did NOT have sexual intercourse with his 2nd accuser while Cecil Singleton was underage ... but they did engage in some dry-humping ... this according to Singleton.

Cecil just held a media conference about the lawsuit he filed against Clash in New York -- describing the allegations against the former "Sesame Street" star.

According to Singleton, his sexual relationship with Clash began when he was 15 and Clash was an adult ... and initially lasted for 2 weeks. But they picked things up a while later.

Singleton claims that while they never had sexual intercourse, the two did engage in several sexual activities together ... including "groping, masturbation, intense kissing, dry-humping."

Singleton says they had sexual intercourse years later ... when Cecil was an adult.

Cecil says he broke off the initial relationship because he felt Kevin liked him too much -- and Cecil didn't think he could handle the relationship.

We broke the story ... Cecil is suing Clash for more than $5 million in damages ... claiming he's suffering psychological and emotional issues caused by the relationship.

Joao

Okay, I somewhat understand being attracted to another man. But a man who looks and acts like a woman? I know it's one of the those gay freaky, fetish things---but I don't get, not even a little bit. If you're going to go through all those changes then why not go all the way and hook up with a real female. The man has issues. I'm beginning to see why he resigned... THERE ARE MORE OF THEM OUT THERE. I refuse to believe that those too cretins are the only boy-toys he was playing with. That man needs religion because this is his judgement day.

ray

"... but they did engage in some dry-humping ... this according to Singleton. "

Now that just creepy.

Vernon P. Alarcon

5. WTF... I've always felt that something was tweaky in Sesame Streetland. Now I know why.
Now I'm waiting for the revealing details about TMZ - HERVE (squinting gay dwarf) LEVIN and his merry band of FLUFFERS....

Joao

There are a couple MAJOR holes in that sissy's story and since I'm not either one of their attorneys and not being paid---I ani't tell'n

sleezy_skeezy

GOOD, BRING IT- LET ALL THE CHILDREN CLASH MESSED UP COME FORWARD AND CLAIM WHAT SHOULD BE THEIRS IN MONETARY COMPENSATION, NOTHING CAN CLEAR THE DAMAGES MADE ON IMPACT PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND MENTALLY HOWEVER IT MAY AID IN SOME ASSISTANCE WITH THERAPY AND TAKING CARE OF THEMSELVES SINCE THIS MAY HAVE INHIBITED THEM FROM BEING THE PEOPLE THEY COULD HAVE BEEN OTHERWISE HAD NOT THIS TRAGIC EXPERIENCE HAD TAKEN PLACE. LET THEM GO THE BANK!! CHA CHING!!

Lora Leigh

Sorry human being is all I have to say...

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

TMI. Definitely, TMI.

Joann

That is one of the worst wigs ever.

girlshark

I don't need to know this.....

Jon

I don't know anyone who would of had a traumatic event such as this happen in their lives, and not report it to the police. When someone only wants money and media attention, I can't help but think that this is a stitch up.

It really belittles the true victims of Abusers.

mozilla

You guys aren't happy unless your effing up somebody's life... A press conference? They are all money grubbing parasites. You make me ill!

Areader

These are starting to sound like money grabs!

Rebecca

Okay is this person a man or a woman? And by his/her expression he/she's just not that emontionally damanage. I don't know I just don't buy it.

nature30

dafuq is that thing?

Fozzie

Kevin Clash is the highest paid puppeteer because of the licensing deals he made using his voice for Elmo toys. He made millions from the Tickle Me Elmo doll. He is a multi-millionaire and it's sad Kevin used such poor judgment with sexual partners and when you get involved with parasites expect to get sucked off financially. Just because he didn't have sex with them until 18 he had no business messing around with them thinking he was skirting the laws prior to age of consent.