Mitt Romney's

2nd Amendment Workout

The Right to Bear Arms

11/20/2012 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1120_mitt_romney_ann_gym_launch_v2Nothing says "MANLY MAN" like a gym session ... and really hairy arms ... and Mitt Romney is definitely a manly man.

The 65-year-old former Presidential candidate -- along with his wife Ann -- hit a up weight room near San Diego yesterday ... possibly to work off some of that pizza from their "Twilight" date night over the weekend.

Despite losing the election, it looks like having had Paul Ryan as a running mate can still do some good ... for Mitt's abs.

Danielle

WOW he has some hairy arms, they almost look like tattoo's.

Jen

who cares, do you have nothing better to do than post this crap, I don't know why I waste my time on your website

bailey 79

People stop fighting on the comments page. It's just a picture of him and his wife working out. As a democrat, I will say this. It's over now let him and his wife enjoy San Diego in peace.

Mali

I wouldnt even let him touch me with those arms. Its enough the hair look like it curls up in a ball. Gross.

Jordan

YESTERDAY AFTERNOON SHE RIPPED JOHN MCCAIN TO PIECES - MEANWHILE THE MAN FOUGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND WAS A POA...
________________________________________
can someone please tell me what a POA is?
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/20/mitt-romney-gym-san-diego-ann-hairy-arms-photos/#ixzz2CnQcG2XO

GoLakers

Too bad Obama isn't half the man Romney is. Here's a guy that ran corporations successfully, well educated, intelligent, and could create jobs but he was beat by a guy whose only credit was that he was a community organizer. Speaks volumes about the depravity of the US.

UZURBRAIN

Why are we still following them? They are old news....move on already would you!

WatcherOne

Faithful husband, good father, hard worker and keeps in shape. Yep. A manly man.

Barb

Mitt looks great. So does his classy, lovely wife. He looked a hell of a lot better as a presidential hopeful as well.

Toilethead

Nobody cares about him. Not even his own party cares about him. Everybody just wants him to go away.

arale norimaki

I thought becoming rich and famous would make me happy," Boy was I right. Thanks you guys ...

mytwosweetpeas

That is one beautiful man. Seriously.

UZURBRAIN

Why is she carrying the gym bag while Mitt is texting on this phone is the real question.

truthiness

Loser should crawl back under the rock from whence he came.
As for Annie, for the love of God, put on some war paint. She is a FRIGHT!

Vernon P. Alarcon