Mitt Romney's

2nd Amendment Workout

The Right to Bear Arms

11/20/2012 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1120_mitt_romney_ann_gym_launch_v2Nothing says "MANLY MAN" like a gym session ... and really hairy arms ... and Mitt Romney is definitely a manly man.

The 65-year-old former Presidential candidate -- along with his wife Ann -- hit a up weight room near San Diego yesterday ... possibly to work off some of that pizza from their "Twilight" date night over the weekend.

Despite losing the election, it looks like having had Paul Ryan as a running mate can still do some good ... for Mitt's abs.

Ih8Taxes

OK, liberals won the election, no let it go and leave him alone because guess what, you own it now...no excuses.

nature30

harry and the hendersons lol

jenn

Red Solo Cup....let's have a party

mhoweofduke

Is that the Romney's getting in an Audi? Didn't he say he drove a truck, a Mustang and Ann had a "couple" of Cadillac's? Since when has Audi been made in America?

MADE MAN

Glad too know they were working out the old fashioned way. Most people with his money go the cheap (cheating) way out.

DezNutz

I see he had her carry the bag. I bet he had her open the car door for him too. At least she is good for something. Her looks not being one of them.

draisy

hairy arms like that mean a real hairy back.... good thing hes rich as hell bcuz otherwise lol

Diana

I heard he moved to San Diego. I've lived here my whole life but time to leave since he lives here now

david

i heard that even the mormon church is shamed of him..he messed up the chance that mormons have been waiting for since when joseph smith tryed to take over this country...MORMONISM ...A SINKING SHIP IN THIS COUNTRY !!!

LetsBeReAL

Hmmmm.. The rumors swirling that Mitt may permanently move to San Diego to gain more support from the Hispanic community may be right. His Mexican ties (along with his dad being born in Mexico) has given him hope to run in that country in the prospective future. He'll go anywhere that will take him as top boss. LoL.

bart

I like how Mr. American is riding in a 60,000 Audi. What a joke. He is a phony and always be a phony. Glad he did not win and at lease the good news is he will never run for president again. I think he would get less votes than what he received.

dierdre

These pictures are soooooo boring...Just like them..lol lol....UGH>>>>>>>>>>>>>

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Don't let him reach over the table while you're eating.

downwiththepres

I LOVE this man!

pamela q

Glad this hag did not become the 1st lady, I would not even walk around my own home looking like she does in this photo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments