Elmo Accuser #2

'I'm Happy'

Kevin Clash Resigned

11/21/2012 2:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112112_cecil_singleton_640

The man who claims Elmo voice actor Kevin Clash sexually abused him as a 15-year-old says he's "happy" and "relieved" Clash called it quits on "Sesame Street" -- because the scandal could have wreaked even more havoc on the kids' TV show.

The accuser Cecil Singleton -- who's now 24 -- was out in NYC with his lawyer today when he reacted to the news ... that Clash resigned in the immediate wake of Singleton's lawsuit.

Singleton is suing Clash for more than $5 million, claiming Clash preyed on him as a child "to satisfy his depraved sexual interests."

Singleton also says Clash desperately tried to conceal his connection to "Sesame Street" during their courtship in 2003 -- claiming, "It was essential to him that I not find out who he actually was."

Singleton says he was motivated to file his lawsuit by Clash's first accuser Sheldon Stephens.

And there's this -- Singleton's lawyer says he won't be surprised if more men come forward, claiming he's already spoken to men with similar stories as Cecil and Sheldon.

KellyinCA

I've said it yesterday and I'll say it again, Mr. Singleton. For the sake of your future prospects you had better have nothing in the closet that you don't want out. The minute anything's found, your reputation and your career (in whatever) will be over. If you're lying, if it comes out you lied about your age, if it comes out you're on the take, you will be destroyed professionally and socially. You won't have a friend anywhere.

HumanNature

AND THOSE BISEXUAL MEN/WOMEN...............

NASTY!!!!!!

EVERYBODY "PLEASE" STOP THE SPREAD OF AIDS/HIV EPIDEMIC!!!!!!

yra87

This is nothing but lies i really don't believed that this really happened so they just want fam and money

yra87

They ruin Kevin life that he left Elmo and sesame street behide cause of this bull****

Carl

I really hope Kevin can find some sort of proof this guy is lying so he can sue his butt off in court.

Star Whacker

If they changed Elmo's fur color to green, would that be a Pickle Me Elmo???

Cristina

Buckets Full of S#!t! Buckets Full!

Paul

Poll Time
Who is a bigger degenerate??? This piece of sh!t or Octomom??

tleeg

5 million dollars??? What a joke. I bet this "pickle buffer" liked it.

Allupinyourearhole

Only got two words ....Domino Sugar.

Majestik

How are you "SEXUALLY ABUSED" when you are trolling a gay chat line? I'm sorry, is he going to tell a packed court room that it was his first time and he only did it for conversation and that Kevin convinced him otherwise? Sorry, I'm not buying the story, same as the first. If you are a TRUE victim you DO NOT change your stories. Both of them have changed it several times. That's NOT victims, that's gold diggers looking for paydays.

NOT ELMO

This Bottom Girl should've been one of the Wolves in the Twilight Series...

ladee da

The guy needs to go away. Fame whore at it's finest. His FB post today: Wow, so much can change in 1 day. Suddenly I have people contacting me, that I've been kool with for years, asking me to take down pics that we're both tagged in, b/c they don't want to be associated with me. Words can't describe how badly I misjudged you. No, "How are you feeling". Just an abrupt request. Any who, to every1 else who reached out in support - I appreciate you immensely. I apologize for not responding to each of you individually. I have just been on my feel for most of the day, & I'm exhausted. But please know, I am thankful ~

Jules

OMG! This is all BS! It's even sickening to hear him talk all that sh!t.

Kowny Krush

Gross, the second accuser is even more nasty than the first.
And THESE are the kind of people Elmo is attracted to?!