Kim K

Kourtney and Scott Engagement Story

...Bogus

11/21/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112112_kim_kardashian_inf

Kim Kardashian may be a scaredy-cat when it comes to taking a stand on the Middle East, but she's not afraid to speak her mind on a report that Kourtney and Scott Disick are engaged -- she says it ain't so.

Kim flew in from NYC last night and after telling photogs the story was false, she was peppered with questions about the Middle East -- go figure. Predictably, she had nothing to say.

Someone just blew her chance to replace Hillary Clinton.

jenny ruby

yep just like what i thought.
you made this **** up
and again this middleeast bull**** i have no idea what your talking about
but because this is still a game to you
and u still want to **** around with me and the twins
if i dont have a contract in my hand by 5pm i will
talk about sept 21,2004
you better stop ****ingw ith me.
im done playing these ****ed up games
i will tell everything i know
you better think twice about ****ing around with me.

tamara

Reading the comments on here it's gone from "love to hate her" to just plain bored and sick of her.
I'll put my 2 cents in: please stop with this KTrash nonsense. This site is getting almost impossible to even come to for the other stories.

Majestik

Wow, wasn't it yesterday we got the bogus break up story of Kris and Bruce, now a bogus engagement story. Poor TMZ, what exactly has this family got on Harvey that he has no choice to post this garbage?

Jordan

Of coarse Kim is going to deny it she has to keep it private so when it is aired on the show it will be a surprise.

TJ

Those of you who just remark that you are bored with them, should not say anything.It keeps it going & the same comments over & over again are boring to read.Some people enjoy critiqueing the debauchery of the rich & infamous.
So please try to say something remotely interesting or just don't comment.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Scott gives me the creeps

barnyardhumor

I am so sick of the pathetic media picking up all these "rumors" that are released by Kris Jenner to keep their publicity going. Here's a non-story about Kimmy denying a rumor. Who cares?

Toallthehatersoftheworld

I used to be a big Kim fan until she made a mockery out of marriage I know think she is so fake if she loved her husband at all how did she jump to Jayne west so fast

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Kane west

Sir Boo

WHO CARES????????

Serena

I often read some interesting news from her in different magazines sites.

tamara

Serena, another site showed her Rolls parked in front of a store taking 2 spaces. She took a handicapped space and a regular one. TMZ doesn't show those pics.

Dan

Kim is so fine. I would lick the sweat off her feet and clean out her ass crack.

Trooper Tom

Oh just more media whoring by this cheap slapper and her no class family

disembedded

So the "Kourtney and Scott Engagement Story" was just another product of the delusional TMZ scribblers, put up just to create more stupid page-vews for $$$.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments