Lindsay Lohan

Judd For Yourself

11/21/2012 12:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1116_lindsay_judd_spl_fameHere's gorgeous "Liz & Dick" star Lindsay Lohan in NYC the other day -- and country diva Wynonna Judd back in 2009.

One has a really famous half-sister.

We're just sayin'.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kari

What's with the "gorgeous"?

ilovegossip

Gorgeous isn't a word I'd use to describe Lindsay. Not in her present state, anyway...

OH NO!

You are 'just saying' you are ****ing retarded. Lindsay is a 10+ compared to Winona. Seaworld just called and offered Mrs Judd a permanent position.

Jordan

Lifetime should have tried to get a real actress like Wynona"s half sister Ashley. Isnt that also the name of Lindsay half sister. Maybe Lindsay can get acting lessons from her,

Chuck D of Valpo

Wynonna Judd sings better. She can probably act better than LieLo too. Which isn't saying much.

Vinsetta

"Gorgeous"? Please. I don't know a thing about Wynonna Judd, however I'll guarantee she's a better person than Lindsay. "Gorgeous"?

Vinsetta

Anyone watch Leno with her? How'd the applause thing go? Standing ovation? Screaming fans?

Chuck D of Valpo

Less than 5 days until I don't watch the "Lizzy & Dickey" movie.

ilovegossip

Looks like she's getting ridiculed for her look last night (with good reason):

ilovegossip

Ha, ha, ha...looks like Lindsay was an hour late for her big premiere. I guess her new reps can't keep a leash on her, no matter how hard they try.

Doesn't look like there were any other stars at this big premiere besides those acting in the movie. At least I haven't seen any pictures of anyone, but those acting in the movie.

Truth

CLUE TO LESLO... IF THE CRACKHEAD BITCH DOESNT CLEAN UP HER ACT SHE BE LOOKIN LIKE THE FAT FUGLY JUDD SOON ENUFF. #TRUTH!!

Mary

Gorgeous? Please, the last thing Lilo is is gorgeous. I saw her on Leno, I saw her walk across the stage in what can only be described as a lawn and leaf bag with cutouts, sit down, gagged, then turned the TV off and went to bed. What was she thinking wearing that horrid dress?

ilovegossip

I just watched a clip of last night's Leno and Lindsay's introduction. No standing ovation, no cheering, just normal applause that stopped before she even got to Jay and hugged him. It didn't even last until she sat down.

I'm afraid Red Cloud is going to be drowing his sorrows in alcohol. Bad reviews for Liz & Dick and no cheers or standing ovation for Leno.

bb

Gorgeous? Gorgeous? GORGEOUS??? I'd take Wynnona over Lindsay any day - she may be overweight, but at least it looks like she showers and she IS a real talent.

Its Nikki Bitches

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out this pic of Granny Lohan

Cant stop LAUGHING

Trapit‏@LiLoTrap

Lindsay Lohan Goes Glam for "Liz & Dick" Beverly Hills Premiere http://trap.it/SJCDrf #lilo #LindsayLohan

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments