Lindsay Lohan

Judd For Yourself

11/21/2012 12:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1116_lindsay_judd_spl_fameHere's gorgeous "Liz & Dick" star Lindsay Lohan in NYC the other day -- and country diva Wynonna Judd back in 2009.

One has a really famous half-sister.

We're just sayin'.

Marvin

I'm about to blow off another lady who is trying to take control of the location.......rule number one is to take control and the man decides where the date will be.....you need to grab the bull by the horns or you will never get anywhere...Confucius

LLsez

"Taylor was mobbed by the paparazzi after she’d proven her talent and box office power; Lohan is a shallow performer who uses the press to boost her fame. She’s not a larger-than-life star like Taylor so much as a cheap buzz for schadenfreude-inclined tabloid readers.

And for another thing, experience does not equal the ability to act. Duh. Otherwise Paris Hilton would knock this one out of the park. Lohan has lived in the media, but in this movie all she can do is roll her eyes and puff on an endless series of cigarettes."

LLsez

lindsaylohan...artist of many things........

"Lohan is playing a pill-popping celebrity and can't even remotely pull it off.  Might be an all-time low for the art of acting.”

STEAK FACTORY

Not My Fault - Excuse #6:

"I did my job, but the crew was mean to me, and it threw off my timing and made me look bad".

(Hint: "Timing" is not necessary for a taped or filmed production - that's what retakes are for. "Timing" applied to LIVE television. Like SNL).

STEAK FACTORY

Not My Fault - Excuse #14:

"The producers gave me some pills. I don't know what they were. It was probably that".

STEAK FACTORY

Not My Fault - Excuse 40:

"My Dad spoiled my mojo. I was in Mean Girls".

LLsez

@stevebeste: Lohan as Liz Taylor.......So bad..."you'll need to ice your face when it's over to ease the pain of wincing for two hours"

_____________________
QUUUUAAACCCKITY QUACK!!!

LLsez

Not My Fault - Excuse 18:

"That mole made my voice itch.".

LLsez

Ah, now the Brits are starting to weigh in. A fabulous article:

“@guardian: Lindsay Lohan as Liz Taylor: a comeback with all the hallmarks of another disaster http://t.co/r7xFnoVl”

Hot Farts

It’s so terrible, you’ll need to ice your face when it’s over to ease the pain of wincing for two hours,” says the San Francisco Chronicle

Entertainment Weekly calls it a “dinky, tin-eared production.” And casting Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor is a mere “gimmick” to draw attention and viewers, says The New York Times

LLsez

Zeph & FU

THANKS!!!

LLsez

BINGO!!!
>>>>>>

"This is Lohan's first starring role in five years, but the fascination surrounding Liz & Dick has little to do with any hope of a great performance. This, it seems, is the first movie to be explicitly marketed around the disastrous life of its own star."-The Guardian

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahahahaha! Lying Lindsays lying interview in US Weekly is in the back of the magazine.

The interview is called, "This is my last cahance"

Bwahahahhahaha! I laughed so hard

Last Chance Lohan, is finished cause her last chance is a bomb !!!

Luv

How can she not believe that she is being laughed at? This is a real question I don't understand.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"all she can do is roll her eyes and puff on an endless series of cigarettes."

Pardon? Wasn't there a story during filming where some unlucky sap had to fetch Blohan a ciggie after every take? If she does nothing but smoke during the actual filming, you'd think she wouldn't have to hold up production to smoke off camera as well . . .