Gabriel Aubry

After Brutal Brawl at Halle's

11/23/2012 9:00 AM PST UPDATED: 11/22/2012 6:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1122_gabriel_aubry_halle_berry_olivier_martinez_getty_article

update_bar
6:33 PM PT
-- Gabriel has been released from custody.

112212_gabriel_aubrey_launch
5:55 PM PT -- Gabriel has been booked for misdemeanor battery. According to his booking sheet, he's listed as 6'2" and 180 pounds. He's still in custody and his bail has been set at $20,000.

5:30 PM PT
-- Sources tell TMZ ... when Gabriel and Olivier started going at it, Halle rushed Nahla inside the house so she missed the brutality.

3:35 PM PT
-- Gabriel has been released from the hospital and is currently at an L.A. jail where he is being booked. Olivier has also left the hospital and has returned to Halle's home.

0314_divider_graphic
Gabriel Aubry
was arrested Thanksgiving morning after a melee at Halle Berry's house, which sent both Gabriel and Halle's fiance Olivier Martinez to the hospital ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Gabriel showed up to Halle's house with Nahla for a custodial hand-off. We're told Gabriel was still in the motor court (a rich person's word for a giant driveway) when Olivier walked up to him and said, "We have to move on."

According to witnesses, Gabriel then pushed Olivier and threw a punch at his face, but Olivier blocked it and the punch struck him in the shoulder instead. We're told Gabriel then pushed Olivier to the ground, and Olivier cold-cocked him in the face, and a struggle ensued, ending with Olivier pinning Gabriel to the ground.

1122_olivier_martinez_injuries_x17_online_article
In the struggle, Gabriel suffered a broken rib, contusions on his face, and possibly a more serious head injury. Olivier may have broken his hand and suffered neck injuries as well. There are conflicting accounts as to whether Gabriel was rendered unconscious in the fight.

1122_halle_after_fight_article_gsi
Police were called and Olivier made a citizen's arrest for battery against Gabriel. Gabriel was escorted to the ER and, ironically, Olivier went to the same ER an hour later. The two were just down the hall from each other.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... a judge has issued an emergency protective order, which requires Gabriel to stay 100 yards away from Halle, Olivier, and Nahla.

1122_halle_berry_olivier_martinez_fight_arriving_friends_house_nahla_article_splash
And finally, there's this ... specifics about the argument between Gabriel and Olivier are sketchy because they were trash talking each other in French.

It's pretty shocking -- considering Gabriel was out with Nahla just last night for a movie date at the Grove.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39

ruby120

I hope the judge considers the source! She is a nut job! What judge would let that tramp have her child?

Neece

I was just talking about Halle ealier today. She seems to have terrible luck when it comes to love... That being said, I wonder if its her...

Jay Surina

If my ex tried to leave the country with my child I'd be extremely upset too. Olivier probably instigated the fight since he came outside. That's provoking enough.

Myree Rogers

Why is this plick Olivier inserting himself into this issue? He is just the latest boyfriend of a shallow, emotionally-needy hollywood type with low self-esteem issues, and who has not been able to sustain a meaningful relationship. Ms. Berry seems to regard Aubry as nothing more than a sperm donor she is entitled to turf out of her daughter's life. Grow up Ms. Berry and quit trying to provoke these ugly situations. Butt out Mr. Olivier.

SuzayQ

I find it all a bit fishy. Gabriel is a model... Olivier has boxing skills. How is it that Gabriel can come at a boxer and even catch him off guard enough to knock him to the ground? However, Gabriel is the one that walks away with broken ribs, a battered face and was rendered unconscience during the fight and Olivier walks away with only minor injuries to his hand? Hmmm something just doesn't add up!

SuzayQ

I think its all a bit fishy! Gabe is a model... Olivier is a ex-boxer... Gabe says the nanny usually handles the drop off/pick up.. Olivier handled this drop off... Olivier is claiming a man was able to not only sucker punch him but to also knock him to the ground but Olivier didn't suffer broken ribs, a messed up face - oh and Gabe was knocked out during the fight! Seems to me, what Gabe said about Olivier banging his head into the ground fits the wounds he received! Now the camera's! I'm not buying what they are selling and I was a huge Halle Berry fan! I I would have been on her side had Olivier stayed the hell out of it!

OJ

My problem with the whole issue is my concern for the child. To have a child witness such as act from two adults could be traumatizing for the child. She should not be put through with something like that. As for the two involved, I feel sorry for them both. It is obvious that there are still some feelings that are hard for Aubrey to erase, but he must go on and pray. As for Martinez, understanding can be a great virtue for him. Obviously, Aubrey loves his daughter, and Halle should be thankful for that. There are so many men that don’t even care and don’t even want to spend time with their children. Sometimes, we take so many things for granted and not realizing how blessed we truly are. Halle and Aubrey have a beautiful child and loving her should be the most important thing in their lives and not trying to fight each other. Again, as for Martinez, the situation for him being involved is very much complicated and stressful, but sometimes it is best for him to just stand aside and let Halle and Aubrey work out their differences. I hope that all of them will realize that the child is the innocent victim of it all and this can and will affect her mentally and health wise. I hope that they can come to terms. Remember the child. God Bless

CallingAllIdiots

Just because you are a the loser doesn't make you the victim. All I have to say is that this is the reason that Models shouldn't fight. Or if they do start a fight, do their research first. Gabriel Martinez is a boxer. If my face was my money maker I wouldn't be starting fist fights...

serbian

wow what an angry person u are lol,i m not ameican but ican see u must be real hurt and sad,who did it to you,are you albino man/woman so u sad couse of that?imean i m sorry tosee a person hurting like that becouse of color of skin,good look t u, get some therapy my friend

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39