Gabriel Aubry's Face

Bruised & Beaten

[PHOTOS]

11/24/2012 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Gabriel Aubry's Face Bruised and Beat Up
It's pretty clear who got the worst of the brutal Thanksgiving Day fight outside Halle Berry's house -- Gabriel Aubry is a swollen, bruised mess after Halle's fiance Olivier Martinez rocked him in the face.

Gabriel was photographed Friday in L.A., a day after his violent showdown with Olivier put him in the hospital with a broken rib and serious face contusions -- including one NASTY swollen shiner.

Olivier clearly got the better of the fight, but still screwed up his hand and his neck.

1122_halle_berry_olivier_martinez_fight_arriving_friends_house_nahla_article_splash
TMZ broke the story ... Gabriel was arrested for battery after allegedly attacking Olivier at Halle's house.

After Gabriel allegedly pushed and struck Olivier in the shoulder, Halle's fiance cold-cocked her baby daddy in the face. There are conflicting accounts as to whether Gabriel was rendered unconscious.

As we reported, a judge issued an emergency protective order against Gabriel, requiring him to stay 100 yards away from Halle, Olivier, and Nahla.

Val

What is wrong with this picture? Gabriel looks beaten up but Olivier only has a bruised hand and Gabriel was the one arrested. Seriously, who is she paying off in the police department?

angel

This is so sad. I get upset because my children's father ( 1 guy) won't take up time with them and pay child support and she's mad because he wants to be involved with his child smh. I was on her team until I started reading up on the story more. She can have my baby daddy any day then she'll have a reason to be pissed. Anyway, I don't think men that really care about their kids get enough respect so from me to all the great dads out there THANK YOU there should be more men like YOU

Deanna

In word of Chris Tucker - You got the @#!% knocked out my man!

gary

halle is smart enough to know that if put bf and ex in same place there going to be trouble now i dont claim to know who started it or what happened but seems like she not care that child going to see this it smells of setup

gary

you cant tell me that halle not know if put new one and ex together there not going to get along so i say if gonna do that at least make sure the kid not there so tells me you only thinking of you and im sure you know that the dad is emotional over whole thing right now and im sure acted on emotions not on smarts so you set him up because he stopped the move to france.well this again shows you only thinking of you you may not like the man but hes her father and you not mind takeing her somewhere she will never see him and that not bother you what if he tried takeing her somewhere you never see her how would u feel about it and the new bf isnt the brightest crayon in the box she useing you till gets what she wants and it will be new boytoy time im saying this because she has priors not being unfair here and remember the hit and run incident so not necessarily talking about the most honest person here

Lucille

Brilliant!

Crabby

The first article I read said that Oliver merely stated "We all need to move on " and @ that point Gabriel (who appears several inches taller than the luscious hunk Oliver) decided to shove and hit Oliver....I believe that article stated that Gabriel shoved Oliver onto the ground and that Oliver defended himself. Tensions are high and I can understand Halle and Oliver detesting Gabriel. Way back when Halle wanted him to marry her so they could be a real family Gabriel declined.(I am sure he thought he was going to have a mega career because he was with Halle Berry).There is pathological animosity between Gabriel and Halle and that beautiful perfect little child they share is caught in the middle of their hatred for each other. The courts need to intervene and put a stop to this escalation of violence.Court order hard core therapy/counseling for Gabriel and Halle with the goal being resolution. Neither of them are going to be able to have it their way 100% they have to compromise. Obviously Gabriel adores his baby BUT he has repeatedly demonstrated poor impulse control and displaced anger.Going off on Oliver Martinez which wound up being a big out and out brawl with two grown adult men fighting is ridiculous.Come on the article said Halle had to run grab her baby girl and get her out of their way inside the house.WTH? And the kids father started that with her right there?Sorry as a mom (my kids are grown now) if my kids father had ever pulled a stunt like that endangering either of my tiny kids..he would have been on his knees to me begging for mercy because I would have beat the living daylights out of him with NO fear for myself!

Amy

I genuinely feel so sorry for this man :( Notice he is injured not that douche bag Olivier and yet he was arrested...wtf????? Halle Berry is such a See You Next Tuesday!

missbigshot

Gabriel has a very nasty temper. He screamed at the child's housekeeper and has had anger issues with several people. Well, he went off on the wrong person because he got his ass kicked. Oliver is not wrong. It is called self defense. What kind of father starts a fight in front of his daughter. Gabriel is dangerous and cannot control his emotions. Yes, Halle is angry at him for leaving her but I think her new man is finer, more handsome, sophisticated and manly.

Spicy mag

This never happened to K Fed!

SnowyDae

So what he got his ass beat... He should have known he was in trouble when he took that first swing and Martinez blocked it...lolololol

DaChopssss

It does not take a rocket scientist or pyschologist to know when a woman has issues. One marriage to an abuser, one marriage to a cheater...basically has treated this Aubry dude like a sperm donor and is more concerned about her next marriage than what's best for her daughter in attempting to take her out of the country away from her father. It just goes to show that even the most beautiful women can be a mess.

esi

only freeloader is Halle's drunken Frog Prince:

Gabe has working all this time or as his schedule permits when Halle isn’t hauling his a $$ in court.
He did the Hugo Boss Spring 2012 campaign nd is on the site for the Fall campaign
He has also done other work too…

MaLi

Sad, when two adults can't put their differences aside for the best interest of the child.

My2cent

Daaaaaaaaaaam!! ! O_o

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments