Gabriel Aubry's Face

Bruised & Beaten

[PHOTOS]

11/24/2012 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Gabriel Aubry's Face Bruised and Beat Up
It's pretty clear who got the worst of the brutal Thanksgiving Day fight outside Halle Berry's house -- Gabriel Aubry is a swollen, bruised mess after Halle's fiance Olivier Martinez rocked him in the face.

Gabriel was photographed Friday in L.A., a day after his violent showdown with Olivier put him in the hospital with a broken rib and serious face contusions -- including one NASTY swollen shiner.

Olivier clearly got the better of the fight, but still screwed up his hand and his neck.

1122_halle_berry_olivier_martinez_fight_arriving_friends_house_nahla_article_splash
TMZ broke the story ... Gabriel was arrested for battery after allegedly attacking Olivier at Halle's house.

After Gabriel allegedly pushed and struck Olivier in the shoulder, Halle's fiance cold-cocked her baby daddy in the face. There are conflicting accounts as to whether Gabriel was rendered unconscious.

As we reported, a judge issued an emergency protective order against Gabriel, requiring him to stay 100 yards away from Halle, Olivier, and Nahla.

Tmzfan

Not fair. Gabriel has to bring his daughter home. A set time and place. He had no choice to be there. The boyfriend had a choice. He needed to stay out of the way so that the child exchange went the way it was supposed to. Thank goodness a judge won't let that child leave the country.

lanie

This is shocking.. I don't know what I was expecting, but I sure as heck was NOT expecting his injuries to be this bad.. And Olivier's injuries were to his hands---knuckles... which makes sense since it appears he battered the hell out of Mr Aubry's face and body...

I smell set up too.. Everything has been going in Gabriel's direction -- with the Judge taking his side.. Why would he start a fight out of nowhere? It doesn't make sense...

Radar says that Gabrielle wants police to get the security tape footage... That should be interesting..

lanie

Just wait until Halle decides she's through with Olivier Martinez (or vice versa)... How much do you want to bet -- Halle will use this against him? Olivier has now played into her hands as well..

What a horrible situation all the way around.. but Halle needs to get some therapy.. not to mention that she picks the worst guys to hook up with -- Gabrielle Aubry is one of the better ones...

Did Olivier Martinez allegedly cheat on Kylie Minogue when she was undergoing cancer treatment? If that is true -- how low can a person go?? ... and yet, Halle still decides to marry the guy?..pathetic.. She needs mental health help...

Christine

Lol, dude got jacked up.

Dee Dee

I support Oliver. If anyone lays a hand on me you can be certain I have every legal right to defend myself. It's Gabriel's fault, but models are dumb, to think Oh let me shove someone I don't know. He'll never make that mistake again. And now with a restraining order and arrest warrant he can't sue.

Dee Dee

ONLY stupid people here are saying SET UP. It's real easy not to get in a fight. Drop your daughter off and make no contact with the mother or her significant other. Turn around go home. Easy.

tonifromla

I am on Gabriel's side. I would want to sock someone who was trying to move my child to France! Shame on Berry for being such a strumpet.

GoodOnPaper

halle barry is a disturbed, vindictive, human being. how many relationships has she been through? common denominator? halle!!

KAY

Give your heart a break!

rumsrite

I've been disgusted by her ever since the howie mandell issue and can't believe he apologized and never roasted her for it. Here is a link to the incident http://m.youtube.com/

rumsrite

rumsrite

YouDontSay

I will never look at Halle the same way again. Nor will I spend my money on any project she does.

Michelle

Aubrey threw the first punch and a person has the right to defend themselves. IT DOES NOT MATTER what Olivier said to him....Olivier did NOT touch him first. Aubrey is a dumba$$ for letting his rage overcome him! Dude has no brain! I cannot stand Halle Berry, so I'm not defending her but Aubrey is a lazy piece of $hit and needs to GET A FVCKING JOB!!! Cops got it right this time by arresting only Aubrey. Maybe he'll learn that he needs to fight someone at his own skill level. LOL!!!

Xsjado

Either way it goes, the only mature person in this mess is Nahla. The rest of them are medieval barbarians...