Angus T. Jones

TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men'

It's Ungodly FILTH

11/26/2012 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112612_angus
Angus T. Jones
is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $300k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

miu

poor guy... I almost shed a tear

Sarah

Yup, defiantly joined a cult. Although, it is time that Two and a Half Men ended.

Anjelin Bassett

If he feels the show is so damn bad, maybe he should stop working on it for all the damn money hes making. Typical xtian, do as I say, not as I do!!

the_truth_hurts

he likes cashing the checks..

Vegas Wrestling

Hey kid, they got rid of Charlie Sheen, they can get rid of you. I bet you didn't mind making out with Miley Cyrus on camera? Two-faced hypocrite. Good riddance.

Rhonda

While I can admire his faith, I have to wonder if he would be saying these things if he were a poor Christian?

Susan

Either he's joined a radical religious group or he is mad because his part this season has been reduced to almost nothing. Either way if the show goes on or gets cancelled he'll be rich off of royalties of reruns for years!!! Poor baby bet he doesn't have a problem taking the money!!!!!

SarahBeebee

He should prove it and quit

david 183

If he doesn't give back all the money he has made and not accept any future earnings then he's just talking out his a$$.

Genjerleigh

And when you don't get any more acting gigs because of this and the money dries out - God help you then. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. If you don't like the show then get off it with class and move on. This is not the way

Tiffany G.

Are we being punked?

Blue

Did this kid learn nothing from the Lorre, Sheen war. Lorre is gonna be on these remarks, like Michael Bay on Megan Fox for trashing his show. He didn't have to sign on again for the $350K per week. That show has been amoral filth from the start, no family values, lots of shady ladys, and he is just now noticing?

Anjelin Bassett

If its so damn bad, how bout he stops taking all that money they're paying him? And so what if he claims to give most of it to his church. If the money is gotten by ill means then, the church shouldnt take it. What a load of hypocrites! But thats the xtian way...do as I say, not as I do!

Roger Fenwick

Why would you bite the hand that feeds you?

Max