Angus T. Jones

TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men'

It's Ungodly FILTH

11/26/2012 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112612_angus
Angus T. Jones
is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $300k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

msdawndawn

He is right - sitcoms are totally sexually charged. I haven’t watched his show in years & years. It’s like they can’t get a laugh without a sexual undertone. BUT (and it is a big one) Angus, stop whining! You signed the contract. If you are so offended by the content of your crappy sitcom, then donate 100% of your earnings to charity. I DARE YOU TO DO THAT! OTHERWISE-SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE, SMILE LIKE A GOOD BOY, & COLLECT YOUR SATAN MONEY. Ohhhhh…… and don’t sign another contract.

feinburgrl

I pretty much got dumber from which this!

Natasha

He's not being a hypocrite. He just became a Christian and has to finish his contract.

William H

Quit Taking the money! Also,ask yourself, " Will my church support me with financial help?" or do they just want money from me? Personally, I haven't watched it since Charlie Sheen was FIRED !!! Just not the same with KUTCHER on it. I think he doesn't mesh the way Chalie did.

M Myers

Yeaaaa Angus!! God is good.

feinburgrl

A future Kirk Cameron!

NOT ELMO

Replace Angus...

Dustin

hypocrite. Donate every cent you ever made from that show if it's so evil.

LightJ

Wow, what an ungrateful little f*ck! Go donate all that f*cking money you made on that b*tch then if you are going to bite the hand that feeds you. What a f*cking douche!

harleyharlett

holy crap! - i just looked up the web site for this "religion" angus has joined and they are a bunch of cult cooks!!! its called forerunner chronicles - i bet the take him for ever cent he's got

Catherine

If he is so damn unhappy than why not QUIT and be done with it already. No one is holding a gun to his head or cares if he is on he show or not.

harleyharlett

here is an excerpt from this "religion" from the "news" section

In Revelation 13:11, we were warned that the U.S.A, identified under the symbol of a beast which has two horns like a lamb, would one day speak as a dragon. Hence, the “land of the free and the home of the brave” would one day degenerate into a harbinger of satanic totalitarianism. Well, look no further, that day has come. And, if your opposed to the NEW ORDER of things, the system already knows who you are! And you will be dealt with accordingly. God help us all.

touche

Sure, il stop watching and u give ur ill gotten gain for the past decade to charity. Hypocrite!

briana

HE IS SERIOUSLY A DAMN JOKE..BYE BOY

Jake

Jake hath spoken! twitter.com/JakeLovesJesus

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments