Angus T. Jones

TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men'

It's Ungodly FILTH

11/26/2012 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112612_angus
Angus T. Jones
is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $300k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

Kathy

PRAISE GOD That after being on that sleeze bag show for sooo long, that his eyes were opened. Too bad other so called adults can't SEE it.

wilder

I'd say he wouldn have any fans if it weren't for that show. And he is still gettting paid.

Bonnie

Doesn't like the disgusting show but will act in it. Makes sense he wants the 350000.00 per show but he really needs to not insult his employment.

mommawaagie

Wow, was so surprised and happy to hear this!

Deco

I'm so glad no one remembers my thoughts and actions when I was 19.

Suznaz

Someone please get this young man away from this "Forerunner" guy...he's a Jim Jones type and that's not good.

stan

Just another Hollywood a-hole. If he really feels that way, he should donate all the money he's made over the years to charity.

Robin

This poor kid. The "religion" he found is using him for publicity and they got it. I'd like to think that if he really wanted to make a difference, he'd keep working and keep donating.

Brrokton

I am impressed with this young man really impressed, there are not to many people in the entertainment field that I have much respect for truthfully, they seem as though they sell their souls for fame. What a great role model he has become..

Mike

Watching a show like that is fine, but it's not very surprising that he's had a rough time in his normal life. Being on a show like that from such a young age (or any show from such a young age) probably effects most of them

cheryl

If he is sincere then he needs to quit the show.

nicholasstarling9@gmail.com

Looks like he is in the grip of Religious nutjobs. He's probably already made more money than he'll ever need, but hopefully the unapreciative little bastard will go thru it and have to get a real job at real wages. Then he'll realize how lucky he was to be on that show. If he feels so bad, he should donate all that he has made to a charity and start living a more Christisn life.

cscurd

Wow. What a great role model Charlie Sheen was. I commend this young man for his beliefs. But there are ways & ways to go about changing things. #1 is being honest & acting in a way that is such as Jesus would do. You made a commitment; honor it or quit in an appropriate manner.

joana

It is filth but not because it's ungodly, people shouldn't watch it because it's so damn unfunny it hurts. Along with crap like Big Bang Theory.

Kieran

Well Kid...Better start looking for a new job cause you'll be joining Charlie Sheen in the disgraceful leave. BUT Unlike Charlie who has had quite a few years of experience in acting and is a well known actor renowned for more then just one show. YOU on the other hand are SOL and JWF

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments