Angus T. Jones

TRASHES 'Two and a Half Men'

It's Ungodly FILTH

11/26/2012 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112612_angus
Angus T. Jones
is pleading with his fans to STOP watching "Two and a Half Men" ... claiming it's nothing but "filth" that contradicts his deep Christian values.

19-year-old Jones -- who makes $300k AN EPISODE playing Jake on the show -- is featured in a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church ... in which he talks about his commitment to his faith and explains, "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'"

"I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news."

Jones also suggests that Satan is somehow involved with "Two and a Half Men."

He continues, "If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Angus says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a "downward trend" -- which included drug use and speeding tickets.

In fact, Angus says he was dropping acid and smoking weed while he was in high school.

Danielle123

How does anybody now JUST get uncomfortable with the show? This show has been about sex sex sex, unprotected, before marriage, any kind of sex possible. The show has been this way since it began. Why does he now have an issue with it? The show was never religious or "holy". So what the heck is he talking about. At the end of the day, when he recieved his next check, it will be cashed and spent without a thought in the world. He needs to stop. Religious people kill me with their hypocrisy.

jeffspersonaltouch

they should let him blow him self up in
bong hit accident

jeff

oh someone please help the poor boy.. he is disollusioned with the church. a church smells money in the stars.

Tina

Looks like it's time for him to go, heck,they got rid of Charlie and he never told people not to watch the show.

Phreaky

Oh, then it would seem only fitting that he give make the millions of dollars he has made while contributing to the filth fest that goes against his religious thoughts... or, let me guess. Nah, it's ok to profit from it.
But with that being said, I tried to watch it once and have to agree. One of the worst shows I've ever seen. My 80-year-old parents like it though, for some reason. Maybe the nonstop canned laughter brings back memories of Archie Bunker.

TMP

Another one lost to the "Fear of God". Sounds like he was just recently sucked into the cult life. Either he's a total hypocrite, since he's been on the show for years and resigned his contract just a couple years ago, or he's just recently been sucked into the whole Christian thing. Either way, since Charlie left the show, I don't know anyone who even watches this show anymore.

Linda McG

Oh please. I'll take this seriously when he stops taking their money.

KnuckleDragger

They say that when God closes a door He opens a window. In your case, Angus, that window is now about 3 stories up.

Italia

If he's so opposed to the show, why doesn't he give back the money and quit "for religous purposes"?
Sounds like he's been doing some of the same kind of drugs Charlie Sheen was doing when he got the boot. Besides, Jake is barely on the show anymore, and with his stinking attitude, maybe that's why.

Tracy

Uh Oh, someones mixing up with the wrong people. HEs going to ruin his career. Who talked him in to that cult?

Murderface

Wow, Tom Arnold had a lot of work done.

roll3567

what a selfish ungrateful azz.hole

Diaper Sweat

CAREER SUICIDE

KicksandGiggles

I see his azz is not too religiously offended to walk from that pay check! Give me a break.

GLaDOS

So quit or get fired. Quit whining about it.
I'm sure in a few years when this show ends and nobody knows who he is anymore and the checks stop coming in he'll be wishing he was back on that crappy show.
Then again, I suppose he could always become just a total nut-job like Kirk Cameron did. Sounds like he's well on his way.