Lindsay Lohan

If Only Charlie Sheen

Could Save 'Liz & Dick' Too

11/26/2012 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

112612_sheen_launch
Charlie Sheen gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 to help pay off her taxes -- but that money might have been better spent on "Liz & Dick." Then again, $500 grand couldn't save that disaster.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

TJ

I think Lindsay did just fine in 'Liz and Dick."I actually enjoyed it. She captured the nuance of Elizabeth. The man who played Richard Burton, was quite good ,also.

MrCrowley73

Lindsay Lohan is a horrible human being and an even more horrible actress.Go to hell b@tch.

Lucy

I expected "Liz and Dick" to be bad enough that I would find it comical on some level--it was way, way beyond that--no humor here. Just a horrible, boring movie. Elizabeth Taylor deserved better than this.

chubawamba

she looked hot

who-me

My opinion is that she is hooker, a really ugly one.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

WOW, the enablers are blaming the low ratings on Sandy, the script, the editing, anything but Blohan. My gawd people, get a grip. The ratings for Sunday Night Football, Homeland & Dexter, the Walking Dead, even SpongeBob did just dandy without all the 'weekend travelers going home'. Good try
though . . .

Its Nikki Bitches

LINDSAY LOHAN IS A "HOMELESS HOTEL HOOKER" !!!

Suzy Q

She must have given him a good squeeze underneath the sheet.

Its Nikki Bitches

AS OF TODAY, IT'S OFFICAL...LYING LAST CHANCE LINDSAY LOHAN IS DONE !!

Bye bye, Lindsay Lying Last Chance Lohan

Marilyn

His $100,000 could have helped so many others get on their feet, down & out people who need a break in life, not this self centered dumb wooden "actress"

Red Cloud

When the total number of viewers is available after six showings, how angry will haters be? On a scale of one to ten?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Blohans new PR team really suks. Hoing could of spun this sht much better

NOT ELMO

CharLIE and LindSICK LowHAND are made for each other, I DON'T feel sorry for LindSICK, LindSICK Owes Over $200,000 to the IRS and DRIVES a $80,000 Car.....................Take a TAXI or RIDE a HORSE Bltch.

Red Cloud

When Lindsay gets much more than very quiet and polite applause every time she's on late night TV, which is alll she would get if haters were not stupid and delusional, how angry does that make you? On a scale of one to ten?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary

So so glad I didn't waste my time with that crap fest. Football was better that anything Lilo could do.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments