Charlie Sheen

I Gave Away Every Cent

I Made on 'Scary Movie'

11/26/2012 12:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126_charlie_sheen_tmz_1
Lindsay Lohan
's not the only one who benefited from Charlie Sheen's generosity after "Scary Movie 5" -- TMZ has learned, Charlie donated the rest of his SM5 paycheck to THREE different charities.

Sources close to Charlie tell TMZ, the Warlock was paid $250,000 to show up for ONE DAY of shooting for the "Scary Movie" series -- but for some reason, he didn't want to keep any of the cash he made from the project ... so he paid it forward.

As we first reported, he gave $100,000 to Lindsay Lohan -- to help alleviate her crippling tax debt -- and he donated the rest to three charities ... as chosen by the movie's director, producer, and one of the other filmmakers behind the flick.

Not like he really needed the cash anyway.

Lee

Someone should forward this to the IRS so they can make sure she pays taxes on it. She is way to dishonest to do it on her own.

NOT ELMO

Save your foodstamps boy...

briana

i mean realli who even cares about dis dude anymore

Gary

Hey at least he didn't spend it on hookers and coke right?

Gary R
majorincomenetwork.info

Soamazing

I helped others financially and in time, quite a bit this year...and plenty of other years, but this year was a heavy hitter for me. It set me back a bit but I can recover. Sure wish someone had MY back once in a while... heck just ONCE would be cool. That's why I do what I can If and when I am able, building good karma...and its the right thing to do. Charlie you're so cool!

♫ Gina ♪

Kills me. I'm struggling to pay the rent but she gets yet another pass >.< Gah!

Wardo

What? No OCTOMOM? She's a pathetic charity case, hmm?

GreyWolf

Lindsay must not have gotten much to be in this movie. Charlie got 250k and gave her 100k of it. Hmmmmm. I wonder how much she did receive? When you are desperate for money you learn to swallow your pride and just take the job. No pun intended there. lol

stu pitt

Tesla_Consulting

If I was Charlie' older daughter ... I would be a little pissed.

Bananarama

He may be crazy but he sure means well! Very generous

AgentBlonde

So proud of Charlie for doing a good deed to help others. <3 you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4