Dolly Parton

Sorry Ladies,

I'm NO Lesbian

11/26/2012 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126_dolly_parton_01
Dolly Parton is NOT gay ... the same way that Oprah Winfrey is not gay ... so says Dolly Parton.

Dolly set the record straight about her sexual orientation during an interview with "Nightline." Parton says she's well aware of the rumors that she's in a secret relationship with her BFF Judy Ogle ... but claims the rumors are simply untrue.

"Judy and I have been best friends since we were like in the third and fourth grade," Parton explained ... saying, "We still just have a great friendship and relationship and I love her as much as I love anybody in the whole world, but we're not romantically involved."

In fact, Dolly -- who's been married to a man for 46 years -- says she bonded with Oprah over the lesbian rumors ... since Oprah has also been hounded by false rumors that she's in a secret relationship with her BFF Gayle King.

"Like Gayle, her friend, Judy, my friend ... [people] just think that you just can't be that close to somebody."

1126_out_footer

briana

LMAO WOW DOLLY IM NOT SURE WE PEOPLE OF THE GAY COMMUNITY WOULD LIKE U TA BE A LESBIAN..EWWWWWWWWWWWW

Gary Walker

Stop with the silly rumors! She has never said a mean or vile word against anyone, ever.

She is a kind and gracious woman. If she was a lesbian, I have no doubt that she would own up to it and be proud.

These negative comments make my blood boil.

Celebrity Tampon

After having Burt Reynolds' mustache chafing her labia for so many years, who could blame her for getting her lick-her license!

Santasunsetwoodica

Oprah likes mountain dew!

My2cent

Im glad :/

NotFondOfLibs

What baloney! The media has no intellectual curiousity about the deaths of 4 Americans murdered at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya which the Obama administration refuses to answer questions about but they (the media) is all over a rumor that Dolly Parton is gay. "We're going to get to the bottom of this issue." Yeah, these fools are still trying to find people in Alaska that gave free flowers to Sarah Palin while she was Governor. Ms. Parton has to be laughing her head off at crap like this.

Jody

Well, if Dolly is not gay like Oprah is not gay…then Dolly is definitely gay.

Don

Still want to titty-f*ck her.

Detroit

And Oprah don't share Gayle's bed,at least not admittedly. Dolly has talked about sharing the same bed with her friend,even as adults...She Is so Bisexual..

Paul

Ah, she's shy. Don't worry Dol you're secret is safe. Oprah have been lovers for it seems a lifetime. That's why she won't make poor Stedmen.

Me Too

I just looked at the gay slide show accompanied with this article. How sad that aside from Kat Cora and Chely Wright, the women either looked like men, or looked like they don't own a mirror. Not to mention they age TERRIBLY. Seems like the men really take care of themselves to the best of their ability, but the women just give up. No wonder why people think lesbians are either a joke or men- they LOOK like it!

Mrs.Jenniesuarez11

Nobody want to **** a doll any way she too ugly an made for paper plates she need to go play godmother too her **** up goddaughter

TreTre

So over everyone attempting to make EVERY relationship sexual! I have woman in my life who like Dolly been friends since fourth grade.....almost 40 years. I have never had nor wanted to be physically intimate with any of them. Some of us actually have self control and sexual integrity.

Anonymous