Jessica Simpson

The Super Secret

Weight Watchers Diet Plan

11/26/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1121_jessica_simpson_pcn_getty
Jessica Simpson
kept herself to a strict Weight Watchers regimen in order to lose SIXTY POUNDS after her pregnancy -- a regimen filled with low-fat smoothies, protein, and veggies -- and TMZ has obtained her 4-month crash diet plan.

The plan -- crafted by Jessica's former private chef -- closely follows the WW point system, with fancy homemade menu items like egg white omelets, chicken satays, whipped chick peas, soba noodles, and shrimp skewers.

1121_jessica_menu_launch
It all kicked off in July with a 15-day smoothie diet: 5 days of 3 smoothies a day (with 2 healthy snacks); 5 days of 2 smoothies a day (2 healthy snacks, 1 meal); and 5 days of 1 smoothie day (with 2 snacks and 2 meals).

For a while, it didn't look as if she'd lose any weight at all -- at least based on her terrible WW commercial -- so we gotta say ... we're impressed.

Ann

She looks great .i wish I could have a private chef

hi

She looks great,even her boobs shrank

DLRVanHalen

Wow, so a millionare with nannies and personal trainers found time to work out. We should all be impressed.

monique

tmz swears we care

SmittenKitten

terrible diet plan..not suitable for sustainable weight loss in the slightest! I'm glad she stuck with it (i guess she had to, or no paycheck?) but we'll be seeing her shoot back up again in weight within the next year or two...

18wheelsofpain

I still think shes sooo hot..even a little chubby, I wouldnt kick her fine ass out of bed....damn..gotta love some TEXAS girls..

girlshark

This plan took the weight off, but it did Jessica no favors. It did not teach her how to make her own healthy choices for sustainable weight loss. I'm surprised-it's contrary to what WW is really all about. Her weight will be back. Alas, it usually does.

Nadine

To the people who said she got lipo because 60 pounds in 4 months is impossible. Did you see how much Weight Watchers is paying her? Hell offer me 100 and see what I can do!! Also you gotta add in the stress from finding out your parents are divorcing and your dad might be gay. Now does 60 pounds seem impossible?

Bruno

Crash diet are bad. Who's gonna have the last laugh? The fat!

Cujeaux

I call BS on this. A month ago her boobs were bigger than Dolly Parton's. she couldn't shed it that quickly. She had a breast redux, lipo and tightening treatments once she stopped breast feeding.

Celebrity Tampon

She probably lost all the weight from depression when she heard her dad indulges in man ass.

Fuck Celebrities

Does weight watchers give everyone a private chef?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

It doesn't matter to me if she losses weight or not (when did weight-loss become a spectator sport anyway?) I just think she sounds like she's on something in that commercial.

Mike

I'm sure she did it all to impress you morons at TMZ.

jaythepirate

Don't listen to Mike he has tmz envy, also a small dingy.