'Liz & Dick'

The Ratings Are In ...

It's No 'Steel Magnolias'

11/26/2012 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126_liz_dick_02
The ratings are in -- and Lindsay Lohan's "Liz & Dick" did NOT get the viewers it needed to become Lifetime's most watched TV movie of 2012 ... not even close.

According to Lifetime, L&D drew 3.5 million viewers during its premiere last night -- solid, but not the earth-shattering numbers Lifetime was gunning for with all the buzz around the film.

Lifetime's "Steel Magnolias" -- the most-watched TV movie this year -- attracted 6.5 million.

The numbers make "Liz & Dick" the fourth most-watched Lifetime movie this year behind "Drew Peterson: Untouchable" (with 5.8 million viewers) and "Abducted: The Carlina White Story" (with 4.09 million viewers).

Still, Lifetime says L&D was up 40% versus other Lifetime original movies in 2012.

So, we gotta ask ...

Vinsetta

So since she was a failure at Liz Taylor is she gonna go back to her inner channel Marilyn Monroe and pretend to be her again?

Hot Farts

I wonder how much Rogers & Cowan is paying Dina (in Xanax and Coke) to keep her stupid evil trap shut since they came on board andy guesses??

Don Pedro

We watched at the start and then, after a long, long laugh...we came back for the last few minutes. We would have been happier watching an hour of commercials...calling this movie a bomb is an awful insult to bombs.

Danielle

I didn't see the movie last night, but its on tonight at 8pm, should I or shouldn't I ???

janet

@danielle...you could to see what everyone is laughing at.

Mumra the Ever Living

Well it looks like we will no longer have to put up with "the star of Herbie Fully Loaded", or even "The troubled starlet of Mean Girls".
Nope . . . from now on all stories that have to do with Lohan will use this cinematic piece of effluent as her career point of reference.

At least until the Clamyons comes out (if it ever actually does).

Red Cloud

90291

0 Clear Vote .
It was always my feeling that red cloud is MILO and it was tossed around etc...over the past cup of years on this blog and watching his articles on TMZ, ROL and twitter posts...I AM FVKING CONVINCED THIS IS THE GUY!! RED FART IS MILO BLOODY PSYCHOPATHIC LYING COWARD
9 minutes ago
I'll admit I'm confused. Are you serious or joking? I honestly don't know. I'm a guy in RI.

Haters,

When Lindsay gets much more than a guiet and polite applause on late night TV, how angry does that make you? I mean when you become fully aware of the fact that you're quite irrelevant because there's so much admiration and rooting support, how angry does that make you? On a scale of one to ten?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
now I'm gone....................

Suzy Q

What does Grant Bowler have?

Character?

From the NTDN:

"...playing Burton, he says, has been a highlight.

“My favorite shooting day in the whole picture was the scene where I got to do his Hamlet,” Bowler says. “That’s one I’ll treasure forever.”

A Career?

He has the lead in a fantastic new futuristic show on SyFy, which is the first to combine gaming on a TV series. It has multiple alien races with their own languages. Coming April 2013.

What does Lindsay have?

chirp chirp chirp.........drip......

Sue from jersey

I like Lindsay but her time has past .She has had many of chances more than most people to redeem herself .I'm sorry to say .There are so many talented people out there not discovered willing to be great role models . I wish her a happy life but your acting time is up!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is this TWIT for real? Who in their right mind would watch this crapfest 6 times in a row? And he's going to give us the 'true' ratings? Whats wrong with the ratings that have already be reported?

Andyconda

another corn ball idiot..blaming the editors
-------------
Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL
@Karley12598 @ForeverOurDemi @lindsaylohan I agree. The editing wasn't the best but i love Lindsay.

Olivia358

Did anyone stop to think that the reason "Liz & Dick" rated only #4 in viewership is BECAUSE IT PREMIERED ON SUNDAY, THANKSGIVING WEEKEND, WHILE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WERE BUSY TRAVELING HOME! Literally millions of people were not available to watch this movie... on a normal weekend, the ratings WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH HIGHER. Therefore, Lindsay's movie likely scored highest. Good comeback.

ilovegossip

I'm kind of pissed that only 3.5 million people saw her suck. I was hoping it would be more...

anne

she stole the watch at the party and sold it to charlie for a 100k

Hot Farts

do u see that fvcker is never gone so why say you are gone MILO WHY OBSESS ABOUT WHAT IS WRITTEN ON BLOGS ABOUT YER WHORE-DAUGHTER THAT HATES U = NARCCISISTIC PD =PASSED ALONG TO WHORE OFFSPRING