'Liz & Dick'

The Ratings Are In ...

It's No 'Steel Magnolias'

11/26/2012 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126_liz_dick_02
The ratings are in -- and Lindsay Lohan's "Liz & Dick" did NOT get the viewers it needed to become Lifetime's most watched TV movie of 2012 ... not even close.

According to Lifetime, L&D drew 3.5 million viewers during its premiere last night -- solid, but not the earth-shattering numbers Lifetime was gunning for with all the buzz around the film.

Lifetime's "Steel Magnolias" -- the most-watched TV movie this year -- attracted 6.5 million.

The numbers make "Liz & Dick" the fourth most-watched Lifetime movie this year behind "Drew Peterson: Untouchable" (with 5.8 million viewers) and "Abducted: The Carlina White Story" (with 4.09 million viewers).

Still, Lifetime says L&D was up 40% versus other Lifetime original movies in 2012.

So, we gotta ask ...

Grandma Cracker

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firefly

I'm doing a happy dance right now. Anyone want to join me?

janet

@firefly...So true.

Lenore

I loved it! I thought she did the best she could with a weak script! Though I haven't been a fan, I am now. I was completly engaged by her portral. I mean is anyone as beautiful as Liz in her 20's? I can't think of anyone. But I thought she was passionate about Liz, and on familiar ground!

Firefly

Lindsay's going down and in a good way Yaaaaaaay

STEAK FACTORY

The first round of depositions regarding the defamation lawsuit filed by the "dump truck driver" victim should be taking place in mid-January. Of course, Linds will blow off the first attempt to drag her into Court, then she'll be "unresponsive" on the second try - probably an "Ambien haze". The remaining excuses are likely to include "missed flight", "On set!! on set!!!", and "I thought January was after July 06".

janet

Lohan craves attention. She should be getting alot of it when the lawsuites start coming in.

Wonder if Barbara Walters still want's that interview? Lohan did Walters a favor by bailing on her.

Its Nikki Bitches

OMG!! Celebrity- Gossip was right. On Nov. 20th they posted Lohan leaving LAX. I didnt think it was right cause she was wearing the same clothes she had on when she left JFK to go to LAX. I thought they got it wrong or late

Heres the pics.

janet

I hope James Johnson gets her good. So much for her bribe attempt.

Grandma Cracker

Nikki, she is really becoming gross. That guy on twitter with the big head, she probably slept with him.

janet

@h8turd...don't forget the ever popular 'travel conflicts' and lost passport and ID's. No moron you don't need a passport to travel from Hawaii. She pulled that when she missed her court date. Photos of her partying.

Well the bright side is that Lohan won't be able to use work as an excuse. She's not getting any.

Grandma Cracker

I read on CDan that her nightly rate has dropped to 20K

Grandma Cracker

And that does not include toilet paper for the speciality...........

Grandma Cracker

Nikki, no it was not for you! Some ENABLERS gave her a hard time about working at Walmart

janet

@nikki...it's all good.

Hey you think Lohan will try and play hide the money should she have to pay. Hell even bankrupsy doesn't cover any lawsuites.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments