'Liz & Dick'

The Ratings Are In ...

It's No 'Steel Magnolias'

11/26/2012 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1126_liz_dick_02
The ratings are in -- and Lindsay Lohan's "Liz & Dick" did NOT get the viewers it needed to become Lifetime's most watched TV movie of 2012 ... not even close.

According to Lifetime, L&D drew 3.5 million viewers during its premiere last night -- solid, but not the earth-shattering numbers Lifetime was gunning for with all the buzz around the film.

Lifetime's "Steel Magnolias" -- the most-watched TV movie this year -- attracted 6.5 million.

The numbers make "Liz & Dick" the fourth most-watched Lifetime movie this year behind "Drew Peterson: Untouchable" (with 5.8 million viewers) and "Abducted: The Carlina White Story" (with 4.09 million viewers).

Still, Lifetime says L&D was up 40% versus other Lifetime original movies in 2012.

So, we gotta ask ...

Its Nikki Bitches

My Birthday was the first two #'s 5, 23 have to check my #'s

STEAK FACTORY

Just think, Ketjo..... if you win the Lottery Loot, you can get gacked on coke and fling stacks of thousand-dollar bills out the window of your stretch-helicopter down upon the little people - just like Linds used to do so she could feel better about herself.

Its Nikki Bitches

OMG, The first two #'s is my Birthday May 23rd.

Its Nikki Bitches

OK . so i lied on my profile....The trust is out.. My birth date is May 23rd

Sitting Bull

Think. Bash, trash, lash, gash, mash, rash, trash, lash, gash, mash, rash, trash, ridicule, hate, pound, hit hard, punch, knock down downdowndowndown, slam, hammer, LAUGH AT!!!, DERIDE, negate. And what???? She gets 3.5M viewers. She should have gotten 35K.
An established legendary entertainer's entertainment would have DIED on the vine!!!
3.5M and ????
Five(?) more viewings by how many humans?????????????????????????
think

STEAK FACTORY

Bieber is just insanely jealous of Linds and only wants to use her for her money and 15 minutes of fame.

Grandma Cracker

So desperate for attention that she wanders around in the crowd at someone else's show trying to get people to notice her!

Her ego is endless!

Grandma Cracker

I don't want to hear a word about Nicole! She banned someone from commenting on Free Lindsay FB.

It took her awhile, but she finally figured out HOR surrounded by hearts meant W H O R E and liverlips is not a compliment. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Vinsetta

1am PST - No New Lohan Stories. Her PR team must have shut her up after her Liz and Dick remarks.

ilovegossip

NEW THREAD!!!

OMGEEthatsHER

The clearly didn't watch the movie. Lindsay did phenomenal

maymodel

It pained me to watch. I forced myself to get through it because I wanted it to be good. It wasn't. Now no matter what I do I can't get those precious hours that I lost back.

catebo

Very disappointed...Lindsay was overacting..but to even put her in the same league as Liz is a joke...pathetic movie

lisa

I think the Steel Magnolias remake sucked as well it was terrible and the acting was so forced yuk not like the original

KAY

Lilo was great, it's lifetime not HBO, what did they expect!

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments