Angus T. Jones

I'm Sorry If ...

11/27/2012 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1127_agus_jones_getty

Angus T. Jones has just issued a statement ... sorta, kinda apologizing for biting the hand that feeds him when he went off on "Two and a Half Men."

In his statement, Jones praises the honchos behind the sitcom ... saying, "Chuck Lorre, Peter Roth and many others at Warner Bros. and CBS are responsible for what has been one of the most significant experiences in my life to date. I thank them for the opportunity they have given and continue to give me and the help and guidance I have and expect to continue to receive from them."

He goes on, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that."

As we previously reported, Jones appeared in a video with a man he considered a spiritual adviser and blasted "Men" ... calling the show "filth" and urging people not to watch it.

Here's Angus' statement in full:

"I have been the subject of much discussion, speculation and commentary over the past 24 hours.

While I cannot address everything that has been said or right every misstatement or misunderstanding, there is one thing I want to make clear. Without qualification, I am grateful to and have the highest regard and respect for all of the wonderful people on Two and Half Men with whom I have worked and over the past ten years who have become an extension of my family.

I also want all of the crew and cast on our show to know how much I personally care for them and appreciate their support, guidance and love over the years. I grew up around them and know that the time they spent with me was in many instances more than with their own families. I learned life lessons from so many of them and will never forget how much positive impact they have had on my life.

1128_angus_t_jones_through_the_years_footer

Kevin

He needs to get some Charlie Sheen style catchphrases. Winning!

msmoeliss

Thats a nice letter from someone who is clearly not angus.

Nvts

This guy is nuts...NVTS, nuts!!!

GOLLY

He was only 10 years old when he started the job. How many of you made awesome life decisions at 10 years old. How many of you talk bad about your job? How many of you hate your job? Do others demand that you give all of your money back? Get off the kids back. Good on you Angus. God is good and will get you through this trial and tribulation. Hold on to His teachings. Read the Bible for yourself and do not let others tell you what it says, or "translate it" for you. God will give you great understanding and wisdom if you do. There are alot of people who call themselves men of God or Reverands, but are more evil than those involved in the show. Deceit and manipulation all while proclaiming the the will of God are their tools. But they just lead the sheep away from it's true Shepard, because the sheep did not learn His voice.

fonzie

Good for you. These shows are garbage. No role models anymore. BRING BACK FONZIE!! Tough guy with a heart and always a moral. Yeah, no one wants a job to end, but this kid is right.

LiLo's boy toy

Dumb ass

Josh

If his comments and he could not realize it could cause strife in the work place how does one realize his faith is the one and only and should be re programmed to one and all as the true faith? Praise Jesus? His faith steered him in the wrong direction this has got to be a first!

Truth is

One of the honchos made a call...or his momma or his manager...too bad

Karmagal

Seems to me he is either having a breakdown or just nutts. He put this statement out once he realized he is going to LOSE EVERYTHING cuz of his disrespectful ignorant and narcissistic rant. FIRE this fool and give it to someone who would respect the role. He clearly does not but he took all the money right!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

Didn't he basically call that show the Devil incarnate? Didn't he tell all the people watching that it was the devils work and they would all burn in hell?
Has anyone taken a few moments to look thru the efforts of his spiritual advisor? Hate, hate, and hate.
Fire his sorry azz and find a new 5 year old to freshen up the show. They can have a woman drop the kid off on the doorstep and say it's Kucher's kid. Comedy gold will ensue and no one will remember Mr. Hate the Gays after two weeks.

GOLLY

You see that the ones who are judging the hardest are the ones that scream for tolerance the loudest.

Twiz

Can we say "Backpeddling to save what little career I have left"?

Pidge

TRIXLARUE : I couldn't have said it better myself. The faster someone helps this kid the better. It's not his faith that's the issue. This video sends out red-flags....the problem with cults is that you never think you're in one.

EarthAngel

LOL.....Agent, manager, parents etc. chewed him a new one!!! Won't be going there again anytime soon....LOL

roll3567

Ungrateful, disrespectful little azz.hole! His little "church" doesn't want the gravy train to stop. after all, no show, no 350k a week, no donations. so he issues an apology. I hope it's too late. Hey Chuck looks like its time to take out the trash again.