Angus T. Jones

I'm Sorry If ...

11/27/2012 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1127_agus_jones_getty

Angus T. Jones has just issued a statement ... sorta, kinda apologizing for biting the hand that feeds him when he went off on "Two and a Half Men."

In his statement, Jones praises the honchos behind the sitcom ... saying, "Chuck Lorre, Peter Roth and many others at Warner Bros. and CBS are responsible for what has been one of the most significant experiences in my life to date. I thank them for the opportunity they have given and continue to give me and the help and guidance I have and expect to continue to receive from them."

He goes on, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that."

As we previously reported, Jones appeared in a video with a man he considered a spiritual adviser and blasted "Men" ... calling the show "filth" and urging people not to watch it.

Here's Angus' statement in full:

"I have been the subject of much discussion, speculation and commentary over the past 24 hours.

While I cannot address everything that has been said or right every misstatement or misunderstanding, there is one thing I want to make clear. Without qualification, I am grateful to and have the highest regard and respect for all of the wonderful people on Two and Half Men with whom I have worked and over the past ten years who have become an extension of my family.

I also want all of the crew and cast on our show to know how much I personally care for them and appreciate their support, guidance and love over the years. I grew up around them and know that the time they spent with me was in many instances more than with their own families. I learned life lessons from so many of them and will never forget how much positive impact they have had on my life.

1128_angus_t_jones_through_the_years_footer

Jake

Give him a break, he's 19 and has been raised in hollyweird ! He's in my opinion a very good actor and have enjoyed his character over the years. He will figure it out.....best of luck to you Angus

Laura

I do think this church is now controlling him.

IKnowthismuch

I Just hope that he sees the correct light in his quest to find GOD, not some kook who was/is looking for a celebrity to attach themselves to or a church. When your own mother recognize someone is being exploited by a church, respect that.

Javadude54

That boy ain't right.

ChuckA41

At least he waited until he wasn't a cute kid to go insane. The show is pretty much over anyway.

Praise the people you love and make you feel great.
Forget drawing attention towards negative.

Keepin' it Real

Be honest and sincere during a crisis, especially when you don't mean it.

JP

Wow, his PR rep really knows how to write a good apology letter.

Liz

So now I understand what TMZ really means.............the morons zone. This kids fits that profile quite well.

LISA

I'm glad he apologized. It seems heartfelt, especially the part about his tv family. I'd forgive him.

I have to wonder how good his 'spiritual advisor' is to sit there smirking while he made the clip.

scoopie

Sounds like Chuck Lorre's legal team said hey angus, apologize or else..

jenny ruby

i only downed the perosn who i thought was molesting.

awesomewave

That guy who posted yesterday saying a bulls**t PR spin letter would be issued was 100% right!

just because

what an idiot. just shut up and take the 300k per episode its not like having a job is a sin. No matter what job you have you have to pretend to be someone your not.

just because

if anyone is stupid enough to be influenced by a dumb ass show like 2 and a half men then they are just stupid to begin with.