Angus T. Jones

Silent Standoff

On 'Men'

11/27/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126_angus_t_jones_getty_Article_4
Angus T. Jones is in showbiz limbo, because he hasn't quit "Two and a Half Men" and show execs haven't fired him after he trashed the show ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with "Men" tell TMZ ... all of the execs on the show and at Warner Bros. have seen Angus' video, in which he calls the sitcom "filth" and asks the audience to boycott.

We've learned Angus -- who rakes in $300,000 an episode -- has not contacted any of the show honchos to express his intentions, nor have any of his reps done the same. Although Angus says in the video he doesn't want to be on the show anymore, that message has not been conveyed to show execs.

On the other side, we've learned Chuck Lorre, the brains behind the show, has not played his hand ... even to Warner Bros. executives.

Today could be telling, because there's a scheduled rehearsal this AM. It's unclear if Angus is supposed to be there, but if he's a no-show his absence could be the first step toward the door.

John

I say fire the little hypocrite and hire one of the MANY talented young actors capable and qualified to replace him....

wiredmaiden

ANGUS is an IDIOT!!! ..... Trashing the show that has given him all the income he has at such a young age... He must have been gotten hold of by a "BIBLE THUMPER" Church!!!!!!! LOL... Well, When he realizes he has no more $ coming in.... he will change his tune, but it will be too late!!!!!!... EEEEEEK! :)

JD

You are right Angus, and I'm proud that a young man like you would say so. Money will not get you into Heaven.

bones1212

i hope his mom and dad still have control over the bulk of his money so the religious nuts don't try to con him out of it.....they need to de-program him from any damage that has been done so far !

Donna

Praise God! He has given his life to the Lord. God bless him!

Observer555

It's hard to believe but since Charlie left the show, it has actually become more raunchy than it used to be. Since Kutcher became part of the show the writers have turned to pure shock to keep an audience. Where Charlie would have a fling and alot of innuendo would be used, Kutcher's character relies on blurred nudity, and the word penis used repeatedly. Even the euphamisms for adult situations are not nearly as clever or discrete. The show's content has actually degenerated. Perhaps Angus is right, it is filth.

surfrog

spoiled ungrateful little creep! Say goodbye to your career! I hope they dump him he's not cute anymore anyway.

Observer555

Pam

Well, I agree, the show is somewhere in the "filth" category. Just about every scene is about sex or drugs. Of course that goes for just about every other comedy on CBS. Not something you really want to sit down and watch with your kids. And if you are bashing him because he found religion, lay off. But since this is on the TMZ website, I guess that none of you really understand why a religious person would have a problem with this show. Good for him for finally saying something.

Michael

Disappear little man, and never darken my way again..........

Bobbi Walker

I still watch 2 1/2 men, but Angus is right...it is filth. Charlie just implied things, but Walden says stuff. The show isn't funny anylonger

DGR

Angus Jones has outgrown the part. My guess is his role is going to be very limited or almost none at all for the new season. He knows this and he wants off the show so he can do other things.

Boo Boo

I sure hope he's giving all that "filthy" money he made to his church. (just to atone)

GJGBM

If you hate it so much, break your contract and give back the money. I don't watch this show,but quit biting the hand that literally feeds you.... a lot!

hhnnyy

Praise God! It made me sad to think he would probably end up twisted from his exposure to the content of this show; I couldn't understand how his parent(s) could expose his little mind and life to such evil bombardment. NOW I SMILE FOR ANGUS, AND GOD'S GREAT MERCY! HE HAS HEARD GOD'S VOICE AND RECEIVED HIS LOVING GRACE! Angus, your are in the Book of Life, you have set your feet on the narrow path that leads to glorious life everlasting. How sad for those on the wide path that leads to destruction, those who scoff at you for your decision and the reason for it. Just like with Noah, he was saved and his scoffers destroyed; sadly, as always, the majority won't listen and would rather be deceived. Jesus said, "I am the good Shepard. I know my sheep and my sheep know me. They hear my voice and they follow." Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments