Angus T. Jones

Silent Standoff

On 'Men'

11/27/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126_angus_t_jones_getty_Article_4
Angus T. Jones is in showbiz limbo, because he hasn't quit "Two and a Half Men" and show execs haven't fired him after he trashed the show ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with "Men" tell TMZ ... all of the execs on the show and at Warner Bros. have seen Angus' video, in which he calls the sitcom "filth" and asks the audience to boycott.

We've learned Angus -- who rakes in $300,000 an episode -- has not contacted any of the show honchos to express his intentions, nor have any of his reps done the same. Although Angus says in the video he doesn't want to be on the show anymore, that message has not been conveyed to show execs.

On the other side, we've learned Chuck Lorre, the brains behind the show, has not played his hand ... even to Warner Bros. executives.

Today could be telling, because there's a scheduled rehearsal this AM. It's unclear if Angus is supposed to be there, but if he's a no-show his absence could be the first step toward the door.

PugLovr

Learned NOTHING from the whole charlie sheen outburst. Silly and stupid.

Janeuary

The show has been a vile cesspool for years with the depraved behavior of Charlie, and both the child's father and grandmother were too repulsive to be funny! The worst and most offensive was the demeaning, mocking, humiliating, belittleing of the child. Ask children what they think. The two I asked hated the show for the same reasons I did. Angus has shown courage and more intelligence and sensitivity than any man or woman who has been involved with this show. Every person in the country who cares for and protects children, parents, teachers, psychologists, CPS workers, should have been boycotting the show and the products that were advertised on this shameful piece of garbages. Protest should have been loud and long to take the show off the air , or demand a humane treatment of the child.

Deborah

It IS filth! Cheap trash humor. Not smart at all.

Lois McHaffie

For someone that has earaned a great living from this show he certainlhy is ungrateful. He can have his religious beliefs, but does not have to go public
with them. He is being over influenced and I am sure that his church is not turning down any donations that he may give.

art massaro

This stupid ******* sure can take the money they pay him.... they ought to get rid of him!!!

Big Lou

If he feels it is so much filth, have him return all the 'filthy' money he has earned and release him from the show. Maybe that will change his tune....

P. bro

I used to a faithful watcher for about three years, then all the shows were filth and I stopped watching. I know many who have for the same reason. Angus is right

DeDee

Keep Jake off in the military not having to come home… Rid of him and replace him with a one of Alan’s or Charlie’s surprise kids from the past from a one time encounter .

JIMMY

Let HIM go - he doesn't deserve to be on the show. I never thought his role was needed in the first place. He will soon realize that he has no future past what he is doing now. Why is he being paid so much anyway?

Steveb

I figured it out at last. Jake is the idiot he plays on the show. He is not acting the part but playing himself. Almost like Charlie without any talent.

strike_a_poseur

If he hates the show so much, and it goes against his beliefs he should have some conviction and quit! He's like a male Katy Perry. I can't wait until she starts denouncing her own music.

Dee

Angus is hardly shown on the show anymore since he went into the service so it should be easy to write him out.

JG

Apparently the Jake character wasn't hard for him to play. He isn't the sharpest tac in the box.

Andrew

Considering he began in the show as a very young child, I can not hold being on the show against him at all so I don't see any conflict between his values and what he does on the show. The show is filth. If you view it was tacky adult humor, I don't see the problem. It you show it to children as an example as how they should live, then it is a big problem. I find the show funny but i won't let a child watch it and I won't watch it even in front of my wife.

eltito

the little ugly moron should take a hike, with so many people unemployed, this ugly little POS should get the boot.....NOW!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments