Charlie Sheen

It's Chuck Lorre's Fault

Angus Lost His Mind

11/28/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0712_charlie_sheen_tmz
Charlie Sheen
isn't done blasting "Two and a Half Men" over the Angus T. Jones brouhaha -- now he's targeting show creator Chuck Lorre ... telling TMZ it's Lorre's fault Angus has suffered "an emotional tsunami."

As we reported, Charlie has already called Angus' infamous YouTube confessional a "Hale-Bopp-like meltdown" -- referencing the Heaven's Gate cult suicide -- but that's just the beginning.

Charlie tells us, "Obviously, not having been there for some time, the Angus T. Jones that I knew and still love is not the same guy I saw on YouTube yesterday."

He adds, "I dare anyone to spend ten years in the laugh-track that is Chuck Lorre's hive of oppression and not suffer some form of an emotional tsunami."

As we first reported, Angus has already issued a semi-apology for the video -- in which he calls "Men" filth -- telling us, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues."

charlee

Charlie help this kid. Maybe u of all ppl can talk to him before this cult really harms him

jB0MBZ

do people even watch this show now that charlie is not on it???
i used to watch it all the time.
then i watched the first episode with ashton and i couldnt ever bring myself to watch another episode after that.

TT

I don't think its Chuck's fault. Seriously I think you are a nice guy but probably a very bad influence to the kid while you work there. If its anyone's fault its yours.

wayne

How about working 10 years in a real job that we don't get paid large somes of cash to burp and fart our way through.
Thats quite a resume for success.

Janet

Does this mean that the cast of The Big Bang Theory is suffering similar agonies? It doesn't seem like it. Maybe they just aren't drug and sex addicts, violent to women, insufferably self-contered and don't have death wishes.

I wish Charlie had the honesty to confront himself instead of ragging on the people who support him financially and emotionally. Some day he'll stop attacking his own support system, including his own body. Not any time soon, evidently.

IceGypsy

Right and it wouldn't have anything to do with spending time with the "loony" that is Charlie Sheen right?? LoL

Laura

So--as always--Charlie sees this story as being all about him, not a young boy who needs some help.

MannUpAmerica

Can anyone tell me what religion he joined? People keep calling it a cult but I havent heard what religion. I thought he just became a Christian... Is he catholic ? Baptist ? Anyone know ??

DV

That show was done when they fired Charlie. It should have been taken off the air.

joey1978

Lets blame this one on Obama!!!! That's next. Smh.

lulu

hey TMZ, why do you guys think it was a semi-apology?

stu pitt

Holdon McGroin

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.F.?

Ron Wieder

Poor Charlie ! Did he really think he could get away with his unprofessional conduct ? Long past time to sign in for therapy. He now looks and acts pathetic !

w h i t e y

Does anyone even watch the new two and a half?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments