Justin Bieber

Don't Blame My Hotness

For Your Hearing Loss

11/27/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1125_bieber_gettyYou can't blame Justin Bieber if his fans scream so damn loud you go deaf, and you definitely can't sue him over it either ... at least according to legal docs filed by Justin's lawyers.

TMZ broke the story ... a mom named Stacey Betts slapped Bieber with a $9.23 million lawsuit ... claiming her hearing was severely damaged at a 2010 concert when the Biebs "enticed the crowd" into a screaming frenzy.

Now Justin's firing back, claiming Betts' lawsuit is missing a few things -- like facts.

According to the documents, there's no way JB could have known "pointing to a crowd" would cause a so-called "sound blast" -- and Betts' suit also fails to allege Bieber has any duty to stop fans from making noise.

Bieber wants the case dismissed ... due to lack of facts.

kayllamarie

Look at all the haters.. you surly must have tons of time to waste

kathy

Nice title TMZ, and idiots on here are actually going to believe that Justin said that about himself too.. Cause their lack of maturity on their comments, it wouldnt surprise me what they think.. lol.. If this woman actually goes through with this lawsuit, she will be laughed out of court, cause if she doesnt, then i really wonder about the laws in the USA! They did invent earplugs for a reason, and you cant expect to go to any concert without any screaming, and if its all because Justin pointed out to the crowd, that she lost her hearing, for a normal person, thats usually a sign to put your fingers in your ears(if u dont have earplugs on). This woman just wants a free ride, sorry, people do have jobs and need to work for their money!

Miss Greta

He either needs to come out of the closet or admit he has a vagina NOW!

Jen

I'm not a fan of Beiber.

When you attend a concert...ANY concert....it is YOUR responsiblity to purchase ear plugs or other protection. You have the choice to do so or not. Don't blame the band/artist for your stupidity,

Miss Greta

If bieber has any Y chromosones in his scrawny body then I'm the Queen of Switzerland.

jen

yes, he should be sued...for trying to act like a black punk rapper...his managers and mother should remind him he is a white teenager from canada.and can;t sing, and cannot pull off those ridiculous clothes he wears from the black peoples stores..

dd

BITCH PLEASE! Keep your old ass away next time....wow you can sue for any damn thing...

dri

HOTNESS MY AZZ...SINCE WHEN IS A LIL BOY TRYING TO BE A LIL LESBIAN HOT....DIE ALREADY YOU (P) .........RICK

XxMobScenexX

She's in a arena full of preteen girls.. That would mess up anyone's hearing! On another note, can someone do the world a favor, and kick this kid in the face already?

Jody

Hotness…..that is big talk for a scrawny, short and effeminate punk.

Tom

He looks just like my ex- wife. She left me for another woman. It was a sad day. At least I have the Biebs to remind me of her face.

Tom

Amber

Not a fan of Biebs, but this is ludicrous... It's ridiculous that they even have to respond to this idiotic claim!

YouDontSay

I have hearing loss from going to concerts like The Who, Zeppelin, Kiss etc. We did not know about earplugs. No excuse now. Oh should I sue Pete Townsend? Naw rather hug him thanks away.

ria

You can't tell me that boy is not gay. Look at that face. Few more years, he'll come out...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments