Justin Bieber

Don't Blame My Hotness

For Your Hearing Loss

11/27/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1125_bieber_gettyYou can't blame Justin Bieber if his fans scream so damn loud you go deaf, and you definitely can't sue him over it either ... at least according to legal docs filed by Justin's lawyers.

TMZ broke the story ... a mom named Stacey Betts slapped Bieber with a $9.23 million lawsuit ... claiming her hearing was severely damaged at a 2010 concert when the Biebs "enticed the crowd" into a screaming frenzy.

Now Justin's firing back, claiming Betts' lawsuit is missing a few things -- like facts.

According to the documents, there's no way JB could have known "pointing to a crowd" would cause a so-called "sound blast" -- and Betts' suit also fails to allege Bieber has any duty to stop fans from making noise.

Bieber wants the case dismissed ... due to lack of facts.

Laura

Just not seeing hot here.

Who the Hell is Khloe

Well this Beech couldn't sue Kevin Clash because she's couldn't claim he molested her...so next best thing

LISA

My entire family has ear issues from loud music, but we can only blame ourselves. Concerts = LOUD. Bieber Fans = LOUDER Lol! Mom should have worn ear plugs (and put them on her kids also).

rico

He makes it so easy to hate on him.

Joan K

That is the face of a girl, has to be. You put a wig on him and he doesn't even have to shave and here you got Miley though her hair is now the length of Justine's.

Regina

His hotness???? PUHLEEEEZE. Isn't this the same punk kid that throws up milk every time he goes onstage?? He still looks like a middle age lesbian, no matter what he does.
But I also don't feel sorry for the lady who filed the suit either. Who goes to a concert and doesn't expect noise??? Pure money grab

Celeb Gossip Maven

He is not remotely attractive, to describe Bieber as "hot" is quite a stretch. Aside from looking and sounding like he has yet to hit puberty (though hes 18?), he acts like an entitled arrogant little douchebag.
Yeah....no thanks!!!!!!!

Hunter

is it just me or does anybody else think justin looks like a girl?

Lena5420

I took my little sister to an N'sync concert and brought ear plugs ppl around me laughed saying why do u need those they aren't some metal band playing. I told them its for the screaming tweets. About 15min into t

TheTruth

His hotness? According to whom? All the ***s at your office?

Lena5420

Sorry I hit send by accident. Anyway 15min into the show everyone was asking me if I had.any extra. Def bring ear plugs for concerts with a bunch of screaming girls lol

JBDragon

I can't stand hisA$$, but this lawsuit is complete B.S.!!!

jimi

i swear he looks like a bull dyke ( my apoligies to lesbians everywhere )

ivan

this should be rejected by the court. It would establish a bad precedent whereby anyone would claim the same thing to obtain a money settlement .It seems you are at the same risk as being hit by a ball at a baseball game. I hope Bieber wins this.

ivan

Why is it that people who don't know him are constantly heaping hate on him? Are you all envious of his success in life? He has millions of fans in 6 continents and his fanbase is growing by about 30,000 a day-he's not going anywhere.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments