Katt Williams

Accused of Wild

3-Wheeled Police Chase

11/27/2012 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1127-katt-williams-tmz
Katt Williams
led police on a crazy chase through the streets of Sacramento on Sunday -- even driving on the wrong side of the road -- all while riding on a bizarre 3-wheeled motorcycle, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to law enforcement sources, cops observed Williams driving his motor tricycle on the sidewalk -- and when they attempted to pull him over, Williams took off.

We're told the chase continued for several minutes -- with Williams driving all over the place, even on the wrong side of the road.

At one point, we're told Williams took his helmet off and yelled back at the cops, saying, "I'm not going to stop!"

According to sources, police called off the chase for public safety reasons -- and now plan to ask the D.A. to charge Williams with felony evasion.

ikeman

He's been drinking the same kool-laid Lindsay Lohan has been drinking

verlinda

I thought he was in jail

Trixielolo77

Poor poor thing. His form of comedy, is to me, the most natural and funniest I have ever known but it is so unfortunate he is acting out in ways that appear to be a difficulty in coping with his life. So sad to see someone so talented struggle like this.

kimkardashianstalkingass

tmz, you guys messed up, you posted a picture of snoop with this article.

sistathick

He is not on drugs. But he needs to be medicated and keep away from the bull****!

Mr. Clean

Shocked!

Almost as shocked that some TMZ readers can't grasp sarcasm

LIsa

And HE was the one who said " Whitney done smoked her knee caps off!"

Saw the footage from his recent Oakland appearance... holy crap!

Queen.of.the.Obvious

What on earth is happening to Katt Williams!?? Is this drugs? Stress? WTH?? I saw the video of his Oakland meltdown on Youtube and I gotta say, I was just left baffled. I don't understand - it makes me sad. I loved all of his comedy specials. Hopefully he can get it together and be sane and healthy.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Omg how many times in a years time have katt been arrested please people get him so h........p p............e

mandii~sue

Holy cow what's happening with him?? can't wait to see this train wreck...

jajaja

They put out an APB on him All Pimps Bulletin lol

moe

Hey everybody go on youtube and type in katt williams slaps target employe. It was posted yesterday.

G

Why, exactly, is this guy "famous"?

Ms Nat

I just don't understand what's going on?

ladytex

Ok 1st arrest ok. Nothing major major. You get off the people (fans) know your still alive, ok. 2Nd arrest huh what's going.... ok whatever your a badass. You still the man. By the time we get too arrest number number 50 in less than a 1 and a half, im convinced it not them its u. Someone needs too go to rehab or see there MHMR social worker. Only prostitutes get arrested that much not a good pimp. Right?