Travis Barker

Four-Letter Feelings

About the Po-Po

11/27/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1125_travis_barker_videoYou'd have to be CRAZY to go on camera and unload on the LAPD ... talking about how much you HATE them. Well, just call Travis Barker crazy.

As TMZ first reported, Barker was pulled over by the LAPD last month -- for the second time in a year -- and he believes it was because of his tatted-up appearance.

When we asked Barker about the situation last night in Beverly Hills, he told our photog, "I f**king hate the police," and then continued to rail on law enforcement.

Someone better stay under the speed limit for the near future.

NOT ELMO

Lock him up with wesley snipes...

LK

F THE POLICE !
THE R THE LARGEST ILLEGAL CRIME ORGANIZATION GOING

LK

ICE T BODY COUNTS IN THE HOUSE
COP KILLER !!!! LOL LOVE THAT SONG

spokenword

There are good cops and bad cops. I think a majority of them just want to help people. I'm tatted up but I knew it was a rebellious thing to do in the first place. But I really don't care who judges me. Travis, just get your tats removed if you can't handle it.

Cathryn Mazer

Cry me a river

jessyfish1

Douche.

nolights

classic case of someone who wants his cake and eat it too..

colombiano

**** those ****ing cops!! From los angeles,I will love to kill them all,I wish I could....they shot my stepfather to death one month ago,I wish I can kill every ****ing cop.

colombiano

**** the police!!! They can all go to hell,specially for killing my stepfather,**** them.

Pat

Who's this guy again?

dyls_E

wonder if it crossed his mind that he is stereotyping police the same way he claims they are stereotyping him hehe. just a thought.

Franc

It was his fault to begin with. He needs to hate himself. Serious, I think he needs his kids to be taken away. He's exposing them to his dangerous bias. Scary and stupid.

Ginger

I guess he forgot about when law enforcement and firefighters saved his ass in that plane crash. Those people risked their lives for him. What a douche bag.

silver

I wish he would have died in that plane crash. Who did you call, Travis, when you cried like a girl during the crash? I think it was the police! I wish the police would shoot you, and everyone who complains about them on here.

Scary

Oh, grow up. I like tats, but you have to know that if you cover your body up to your face, it will attract attention, some not good. Keep your car street legal, and obey traffic laws, like any other normal citizen. Problem solved.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments