Travis Barker

Four-Letter Feelings

About the Po-Po

11/27/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1125_travis_barker_videoYou'd have to be CRAZY to go on camera and unload on the LAPD ... talking about how much you HATE them. Well, just call Travis Barker crazy.

As TMZ first reported, Barker was pulled over by the LAPD last month -- for the second time in a year -- and he believes it was because of his tatted-up appearance.

When we asked Barker about the situation last night in Beverly Hills, he told our photog, "I f**king hate the police," and then continued to rail on law enforcement.

Someone better stay under the speed limit for the near future.

Vernon P. Alarcon

4. PLEASE LEAVE L.A. you fugly tattooed turtle without a shell looking moron. Get out now and stay away...

jj

bro get in line I get pulled over more than that. Never a ticket, never doing anything illegal...it is called the police state for a reason. O.C. is no better

Fat Matt

It's true, everyday its a new story about some trigger happy cop who takes a life or beats an unarmed person to a pulp. And they always get away with it! Sure, not every cop is crooked but they ALL protect each other from the laws they enforce on us.

colombiano

My deepest of apologies to anyone who has been hurt and offended by yesterdays so called comments regarding the police. I owner of this phone and ip address hereby take no resposibility for those offensive and shameful comments regarding the police.I was at a party last night and my phone went missing for a few hours. Obviously someone was goofing off with my phone.I in the other hand feel that every bag of potatoes has bad potatoes,not every officer is bad,I happen to have many friends in law enforcement and have the highest of respect and admiration for what they do for us and our communities.they keep us safe and maintain civil order within our society,My deepest of condolences to the families which have lost a loved one to an officers actions.We as a people must remain in a state of loveand unity,we can only be judged as individuals not as a group.May the love and peace of christ always be with the united states of america and all who serve her.

Simone

STFU you SHORT LITTLE PUNK.

Whats the matter Travis, not as tough as YOU claim to be?

Have to wonder how many times you have called the cops while holed up behind your gated home.

KAY

Wow

Boss Mann361

He probably is telling the truth. Im just a regular guy who works a normal job and have tattoos. I to get stopped by the cop's for whatever reasons they come up with. Have no windows tinted on my ride. That's why police are given all kinds of names.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4