Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman

Evidence of a

RECONCILIATION

11/28/2012 9:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

112812_danny_rhea_npg
Don't count 'em out yet ... 'cause Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman were spotted TOGETHER at an airport this morning ... a possible sign they're trying to save their marriage.

It's a pretty big deal ... considering the two revealed they separated back in October ... and it seemed their 30 year marriage was done for.

However, the body language at the airport is interesting -- they started off walking together ... but when they were approached by the pap, Rhea sped up ... putting some distance between herself and Danny.

FYI -- the two married back in 1982 and have 3 children together.

So, we gotta ask ...

LISA

I think a small feel good story every now and then is a good thing.

Rich

I like them both. Hope for the family and all the years of marriage they can put this back together.

Belle

I think it looks more like he slowed down than that she sped up. She's smiling and keeps looking back to see where he is and he slows down and turns his face from the camera. I hope they are back together if it makes them both happy!

Annie

I really hope they do work it out! They are one of my favorite couples : )

k9dude

yea Rhea sped up, but she was constantly looking back at Danny to make sure he was still there! Maybe she was just trying to avoid the damn camera!

backfire

1) THEY HAVEN'T BEEN HAPPY TOGETHER FOR YEARS.

2) THEY HAVE LED SEPARATE LIVES FOR YEARS.

3) HE'S CHEATED ON HER FOR YEARS

Mazor

I think we all knew it was going to be a short break-up.

LiLo's boy toy

Two strange little people. They better stay together, as fugly as they are who'd want either of them.

backfire

HELLO? The body language suggests NOT! She keeps looking back because its up to Danny but he makes more distance between them.

They lived together for a decade unhappy. Is that a good reason for you to be happy cause they might live together for another decade unhappy?

Sandy

If the paps leave them alone, maybe they can work it out. Don't ruin it for them.

Squatting Thunder

I'm rooting for those two crazy kids.

Amalia

Ok that's there marriage , leave them alone tmz before you curse them ! Best of luck to both of them .

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I hope so. They fit so good together, like two peas in a pod. They look like they'll be play-arguing well into their nineties.

boz

Who the fark else would sleep with these trolls?

sweetbaby

Good Luck to you Danny & Rhea!

I hope you will stay together....Danny, better watch your step....no more all night Lemoncello parties!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments