« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews

Doused in Lady HATERADE

11/28/2012 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

112812_andrews_launch
Seeing FOX Sports' Erin Andrews get snubbed by autograph seekers would make anyone feel for her -- unless you're one of the TMZ mean girls ... who, instead chose to dance a jig.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Phreaky

Just saw her in that probiotic commercial or whatever it is she is hawking, and gotta say, she's pretty to look at, but her speaking voice (at least in that commercial) is horrible.

JAMES LAKOVISH

she all over the news now, and not really likeing it

Piss Ant

Please tell Kelly and Shevonne that if we ever woop the woop.. I want all that bleepty bleep!

notalawyer

She has the most annoying voice on all of television... Her "roots" are always showing. I only feel sorry for the people that have to work with her

CathyJ

I agree with the TMZ ladies. Erin Andrews is so obnoxious! Her voice makes the hair on my neck stand up, or sounds like nails on a chalkboard When her TV adverts are on I mute her! These are not mean girls, they speak the truth!

tgrfan42069

samantha steele aka the new lady on college game day >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> erin andrews

nikki6

I genuinely can't stand that fat curly haired girl, ugh she's so emo and that blonde one is condescending and rude with a smug face. None the less, I have to agree with them on this Erin Andrews is ANNOYING as f*ck!!!! I can't stand having to hear her commentary in between games.

Concerned about society

Bitch or not lets face it she's on prime time TV for her looks not her brains

Whatever

I have loathed Andrews since she tried to start mess with Michelle Beadle because she was jealous of her. Hmmm, guess that may be why Andrews' NFL crush, Clay Matthews doesnt have much to do with her anymore. Most normal and rational people cant stand liars or troublemakers.

SarcasticSupermodel

Those poor girls are just mad that they don't have the beauty or talent to make it on tv like Erin does. Jealous is very unattractive, and let's face it, those girls can't afford to be any uglier.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2