« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews

Doused in Lady HATERADE

11/28/2012 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

112812_andrews_launch
Seeing FOX Sports' Erin Andrews get snubbed by autograph seekers would make anyone feel for her -- unless you're one of the TMZ mean girls ... who, instead chose to dance a jig.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Wicked Witch

Who? Why is she whining? Suck it up butter cup and sip on that haterade in a wine glass like a classy lady.

BoilingBleach

"Why did the fans outside of Kimmel blow her off?" The answer to that is very simple. Sports fans like Kimmel. They can't stomach Erin Andrews. Every sports fan knows that the only reason she has a job is the fact that she is basically (highly overrated) eye-candy. She actually knows the equivalent to jack-squat about anything in sports. Basically, she's sports reporter Barbie. Looks good on her, I'd say.

tgrfan42069

it dont even look like she is whining.it also seems like they did call her over there so they could ask her about the lions.notice we dont see the whole video

Julies

Harvey, the TMZ girls are not (all) as hateful as you accused them of being. Erin Andrews comes across as a female douchebag at times, and very smug. It's annoying, that's all.

HAHAHA

LMAO! Everyone has already seen her tits and a$$. Just like B.B King once said "The thril is gone".

LISA

I LOVE those two girls on the TMZ show. This episode was in tonight and it was one of the funniest ones I have seen. Their reaction to the clip was funnier than the clip.

Haven Starr

"Im all over the news right now" LMAO

Haven Starr

So TMZ banned my IP Address? Wow, they are too stupid to know that IP banning is useless? Furthermore, I've never said anything that required banning. Congratulations idiots, you've just lost a reader. I only visited TMZ to pass time and entertainment myself during lulz are work but I'm certainly never visiting this cite again!

Reg

Just in case you are still reading this, a lot of us have had the same thing happen. Don't stress it is just another fvckup due to Harveys tight arse running of this site.

Ally

What is the girls at TMZ's problem with Erin Andrews? She is a perfect role model for young girls for being in a job where she is looked down upon and how well she handled being violated.

locktite

The blonde is tolerable but the girl with the brown hair, I think her name is Sharmayne or something. She makes fun of every woman that gets mentioned, she really should look in a mirror, she has a fat face. Looks to be about 2 feet across, and I would guess she lives with 22 cats and watches soap operas. Little chubby cheeks.

Bubblevicious3273

I don't even know who this dumb bitch is?

backfire

Yes, you do have two mean girls in your midst TMZ and it isn't very nice --

OH NO!

Dumb asses. I would **** the **** out of her for a week straight.

Mike

Shevonne is the cattiest woman on the show. Her bashing someone who has actually accomplished things because she thinks she is stuck up is supposed to be somehow better? Stop girl, and go accomplish something yourself.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments