'Two & a Half Men' Star

'OH PLEASE'

Show Is NOT Filth

11/28/2012 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112812_holland_taylor_splash_v2

"Two and a Half Men" star Holland Taylor -- who plays Angus T. Jones' grandmother on the show -- says she admires Angus despite his anti-"Men" message ... but thinks his "filth" comment is utter nonsense.

69-year-old Taylor was out for a hike in L.A. earlier today -- looking fantastic we might add -- when she said, "I admire [Angus] and like him. He's finding his way."

She adds, "I admire all the people involved with my show, and I admire Angus particularly. I don't know what he's experiencing now."

But when she was asked about Angus' comment that the show was filthy -- Taylor could hardly contain herself, saying, "OH PLEASE!"

Grandma Cracker

She's awesome! Love her and enjoy her acting so much!

static

Men is not a family show I wouldn't argue it's not filth but I like it and watch the reruns with Charlie in it all the time.

BB not bb

Doesn't she play a creepy mother on that show who always is emotionally abusive towards her son or sons? Who cares what she thinks? She doesn't seem very moral either. They want to kiss up to Angus to turn him into a debauched person like they are. She can go jump in a lake.

wuchutkinbout

I agree with her. Two and a Half men isn't filthy. It is rude and offensive but not "filthy"

jorpel

I only watch that show when charlie. She is great!!

Iris scarborough

What do you expect her to say, she is 69 years old and work does not come easily for that age group anywhere much less H'wood.

The earlier programs were edging but since CS left it has become filthy. I am not religious at all but find it distasteful and embarrassing to watch. Too much explicit/graphic sex, so I do not watch. I hope his parents can take steps to protect his assets like the Spears family did to protect BS. It would be a shame to see this cult/religion walk away with his future.

tgrfan42069

this show is nothing but filth.nothing but penis jokes and so forth sixth grade humor

Jinko

Filth, filth, and more filth. We are all immune from the dreck cranked out by creator Chuck Lorre. His brain must be a cess pool. Yet, we watch these shows, and make them top money producers, so what does it say about us? If you pay attention to more than the terrible laugh tracks, they are all marathons for sex jokes and more sex jokes. We do not have to watch them. Wake up and smell the coffee. Are we all really that base? Guess so. Sad!

stephanie heil

i've always been surprised how long that show has lasted....i've always liked it but it is very filthy....should be on after 10 lol

berto

Its obvious that Jake/Angus got a smack down from the Big wigs. He caved in because the powerful me @ men were going to squish him like a potato. It was a David and goliath scenario and this time David ran for the hills (Hollywood hills that is). I think Jake was dead serious when he did the video. I think he is absolutely correct tin everything eh said. I also think that is position is not weird, in fact, its normal. This country used to support morality and values, now we call anyone with Christian values .. nutty... Jesus Christ is real, and so is God. God will not be mocked. Two and 1/2 is absolute debaucherious. Its immoral and completely satanic.. Folks, there are two paths in life... 1) The one we are headed down as a nation, and 2) The one Jake is is espousing. While most people, in their ignorance, think Angus/Jake is a nut job, the opposite is actually true. Angus/Jake is speaking the truth. The bible say's this: "anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. ... whoever is bent on being friendly with the world makes himself an enemy to God" The bible also says: "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Jake took a stand, and he caved in. Jake, my advice to you is this: Carry on with your contract, and then get off the show and live your life for Christ. You can not take back the years you have had to perform, but the future can be different. Sin is in the past for those who are forgiven. You must honor your contract till fruition, but after that, you can do great things for the Lord and His Kingdom.

Message to Harvey and staff: You are all nice people, but your jokes and liberal ways will only be funny for so long. One day, we ALL will meet our Lord and creator. He loves everyone of us. We all can be forgiven for our sin. We all need forgiveness for our sins. Jesus Christ, Our Lord is no joking matter.

If you are reading this post, please know that no matter how bad you've been ,Christ can, and will forgive you if you repent and accept Him into your heart. Just because the masses are laughing at Christ does not mean that Christ is not real. Let me assure you, He is real.

ria

God wins at the end. Laugh now..cry later.

Masoman

Whoa ! Everybody off the Relegious Carnival ride - if it's filth don't watch it !!!!

Carl

The show is crappy and unfunny, but it isn't filth.

dumcelebs

And thats the problem right there.. Society these days think all that is projected on that show is normal life.. I dont think so..

rsmik

Yes it is filth, that's why we watch it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments