'Two & a Half Men' Star

'OH PLEASE'

Show Is NOT Filth

11/28/2012 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112812_holland_taylor_splash_v2

"Two and a Half Men" star Holland Taylor -- who plays Angus T. Jones' grandmother on the show -- says she admires Angus despite his anti-"Men" message ... but thinks his "filth" comment is utter nonsense.

69-year-old Taylor was out for a hike in L.A. earlier today -- looking fantastic we might add -- when she said, "I admire [Angus] and like him. He's finding his way."

She adds, "I admire all the people involved with my show, and I admire Angus particularly. I don't know what he's experiencing now."

But when she was asked about Angus' comment that the show was filthy -- Taylor could hardly contain herself, saying, "OH PLEASE!"

LiLo's boy toy

Agreed, it's adult humor for those that don't take themselves or TV to seriously. It was much better with Charlie Sheen. He was in life who he played in the show.

get real

Well Sh was Very Kind with Words! LOL

Masoman

What Society are you referring to ? Society knows It's a television show - with actors -writers - directors - producers - it's all fake - it pays the bills for many people there and some more than others hint hint

Thomas Jefferson

It's an adult sit com and not for children.

Dave

The show is one boring, old dick joke.

Masoman

Exactly Thomas - although some adults think like children ...

Reg

Love this gal.

Masoman

Update: kept thinking what was the Catalyst was for Angus out burst ? It's a Girl ( Sarah) in the same Cult he met a year ago ! Guess he was trying to impress the girl he loves ? Question now is will commit career suicide for this chick ? Hmmm

LISA

"Oh Please" = "his filth comment is utter nonsense" and "show is NOT filth" ?

I LOVE this woman! She put that camera guy in his place!

Badass2012

Hot GILF...

Quinn

The show is filth. So is most of the garbage on the TV. Hate the comment all you want but the truth hurts.

vrmhugs1957

Holland Taylor is one of my favorite actress and I wish they'd write her into more screens. Don't miss Jake that much since they kept making him ***ber and ***ber as he got older.

vrmhugs1957

WOW didn't know the word d umber was a cuss word that needed to be censored. Guess I was wrong.

Lola

Of course it's filth. She's not going to admit it because of $$$. Also, people who are involved in filth justify it to themselves by saying it's fine and normal. In fact, some believe it is normal and fine. Morals are very easily degraded.

Patty in MN

I don't disagree with Angus. Sometimes the show is not suitable for the prime time slot it's in.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments